Help. Stabbing pain in tummy.

yourstruly10

Reaction score
All day today off and on I have been having a stabbing pain feeling in my lower right tummy that shoots down into my cervix/vaginal area. I'm not sure if I should worry or not. I never had this feeling with my daughter.

I know baby is in my uterus and not a tube from a scan at 8 weeks. I pulled out my doppler to check the heart beat and thats fine and I have no spotting. I see my OB on Thursday so I think I'm ok to wait till then I just want to know if anyone else has experienced this or knows what it is.

Is it possible it's growing pain? I am getting quite big quite fast as you can see in my avatar. I never had stretching pains with Ava so I don't know what it feels like.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts or help.

As long as the pain is not severe and there is no bleeding, then you should be fine. Still, if you are worried, then maybe you can give the doctor a quick call to be sure. Then, at least your mind will be at ease.

Thanks. I think I'll just keep an eye on it tonight unless it gets worse. It just seems to be one stabbing pain every so often off and all most of the day with longer breaks sometimes in between.

If it is off towards the sides, then it is more than likely round ligament pains.

I've heard RLP is generally more on the right side, although it seems a bit early for that. Definitely could be though. I sometimes have what I'd call "twinges" on the sides and exending down low...I could see if it was a bit worse I might call it "stabbing." I'd call and let your provider know just for reassurance, but if it's not severe, it sounds fine to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->