help thinking of a christmas book

Status
Not open for further replies.

liz1985

Reaction score
For ds first christmas we bought him the 'night before christmas' book. We wrote a message in the front and we will only get it out on christmas eve. I really want to get dd a lovely christmas book as well to do the same thing. Really stuggling to think of any other christmas stories (except the nativity but we already have that) anyone got any suggestions?

I love love love The Christmas Show by Rebecca Patterson but it may be a wee bit too old for your LO.

Dear Santa is nice and my kids have loved How The Grinch Stoke Christmas. Santa's Busy Night has flaps and bits to pull, which lies enjoy.

I love love love The Christmas Show by Rebecca Patterson but it may be a wee bit too old for your LO.

Dear Santa is nice and my kids have loved How The Grinch Stoke Christmas. Santa's Busy Night has flaps and bits to pull, which lies enjoy.

kids not lies!

The jolly christmas postman is nice, I need to buy it this year :)

I love the Polar Express but I'm not sure when my LO will be ready for it.

Or how about The Grinch Who Stole Christmas?

I saw some books last year called 'Santa is coming to...' Which told a story of Santa visiting your home town (in the UK)

They looked pretty good but I didn't get one...I will this year. You can find them on amazon.

X

I'll second the Polar Express. My sister got a really nice copy for DD's first Christmas that came with a bell from "Santa's sleigh" like the little boy gets in the book.

The Littlest Angel is a really cute Christmas book.

How about the original Snowman book by Raymond Briggs (hope I remembered his name right!)? Hayden loves it, and it's a really lovely, classic story. Other favourites here are 'aliens love Panta Claus' and 'Father Christmas needs a wee' but probably not the kind of thing you were thinking of!

Thanks for all the fab ideas. Going to have a look at them all on amazon.

Don't know if its been suggested already but last year I got DS4 Dear Santa, (like Dear Zoo but Christmas themed) DS3 liked it so much he tried to claim it as his own lol

I know it's already been suggested but 'how the grinch stole christmas' is a big hit with my eldest 3. I love the meaning behind it too :)

I also suggest the grinch, love Dr Seuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g