Help **TMI pic*** could this be implantation???!!!

fxmummyduck

Reaction score
9dpo today, cd25 of 30 day cycle. Had a tiny bit of brown earlier and have just been to the bathroom and seen this when I wiped. My boobs are killing me and I had a dodgy tummy earlier too. My af never starts this colour, it's such a strange pink colour.
Have any of you had an implantation bleed?

I don't want to be too hopeful but I'm praying this is a good sign, definitely didn't have anything like this last month.

Thanks for looking, sorry for the gross picture!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 75
I have never had it. My gut says it us too heavy BUT I have read that ib can be heavy like that. Did you confirm O? If so and you are 100% 9dpo then it does line up nicely to be ib. Just remember it can take a few days for an hpt to register positive so fxed! The only issue with ib is there is no way to tell if it was ib until you get a positive hpt lol

If you know for sure when you ovulated and you know your LP, I'd say it's pretty likely! The LP doesn't usually just change ...

I've not had IB but I've read it's usually watery and pinkish, which sounds like what you have there. Fx for you mummyduck! Looks promising ... have you had any more?

Thanks for replies, got up this morning and there is no sign of anything, no more bleeding. I think it's like my last ib but that feels so long ago I can't remember!

I SO hope so!! Af due on the 19th, I don't like testing early so hopefully if no more bleeding I'll test then.

I have had it and mine was a weird orange pink. Not a thick red blood... It was with my son and I thought I was having a m/c.. There was so much of it and way more then what you have on your tp
Good luck!

It definitely wasn't thick red blood, watery and pinkish and only that one wipe. I did spot with my last pregnancy terribly, from implantation until 10 weeks! I didn't realise until af was 2 days late as I was convinced af was about to show.

I'm so excited, I really think you have done it! Love it when people get those BFPs! I'm due 23rd so a few days after you ... last month I was awful and testing all over the place, but I'm going to try and hold on this time lol.

Thank you meep! You can be excited for me because I'm really trying not to get my hopes up!

I only have one test in the cupboard and said I wouldn't buy anymore so I cant test early! Ha ha!

You're only a few days after me, good luck to you too!

Kudos to you for not reading early! Can't wait to hear the update!

I think that's to heavy and looks like period spotting. I had the exact same this month, AF showed two days early

I think that's to heavy and looks like period spotting. I had the exact same this month, AF showed two days early

Hmm I think 5 days early is a bit of a stretch for me. My af never starts pink either, starts brown black then full bright red flow. But I'll guess we'll see!

I had the exact same today!! Just a little less than that but exactly the same colour. I am 11DPO and thought that might be a little late? Had no cramping tho and no more since. AF die Monday so will have to wait and see!!!

Good luck to you!!

I think you can implant anywhere up to 12dpo so I wouldn't say it's too late. I think we have the same dates, I Od on cd16 and af also due Monday. I hope it's an ib for you too!

AF turned up this morning early:nope:

So for me it must have just been a weird start to AF that I haven't experienced before. Bit concerned by how short that makes my LP this month, but hey onwards and upwards to the next.

Hope it's a different result for you! Xx

Sorry sparrowmummy, I'm feeling really out right now too. Lots of brown spotting so think af will show soon. Urgh really had myself convinced I was heading for a bfp :(

Oh no ... it doesn't mean you're out though. Until you're sure it's AF, it could just be one of those weird early pregnancy things ... :(

Thanks meep, I'm trying to tell myself I had a lot of spotting with ds, but I just feel out. My ds just made me burst into tears too, he told me not to be sad mummy :( didn't realise it was that obvious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->