Help **TMI pic*** could this be implantation???!!!

Ha ha!! Yes we will!! Not much of a line today, but I did read you can have a peak in Lh at the beginning of your cycle, it drops again and then rises again around ovulation. So I could be picking that up.

Will bd anyway though lol!

After reading your message I thought I should prob get OPKing as well in case things changed around. And after reading the info on the instructions of the CB sticks I am meant to start testing on CD8 anyway so dead on time.

Did first one today and had a line but a faint one. Hoping that these dual hormone testers might be more effective and seeing as the little digital monitor that comes with it does the reading for you then I might get a less subjective result!!

I also gave in and when I was in the shop today bought a couple of the vitamins you suggested. So will be taking evening primrose, vit c and regular prenatals. I get quite a lot of CM that is watery and creamy but don't seem to get much EW so hoping that after a week of taking them it might make a different at O!

I am so tired today, its been a long week so pleased its finally the weekend. Are either of you upto anything good?

Have you tried Preseed? Some people swear by it. Apparently it mimics EWCM.

I'm so tired too! Just lying here making OH rub my limbs as my muscles are killing me. I remember this from the early days of being pregnant with my LG ... hope it stops soon!

Maybe that is the next step next cycle if we don't catch this one! We will see if the evening primrose works first. Does it make sense if I say that I don't want to try everything at once as then if it doesn't happen this then I feel like I can improve for the next?!? If I do everything this then next time I will panic that I cant change something next time! hahaha I am a bit anal and ridiculous. :dohh:

You're quite late in your cycle aren't you? Have you tested yet? When is AF due? This could be a good sign!

Wait I have just seen on your ticker that you got your BFP!! How did we not know this?! Did you post it on this thread and I have just missed it!? lol

Well congratulations!!

No I totally get what you mean, if you do everything at once and it doesn't happen straight away then you might lose faith or hope, which isn't good for anybody. :)

Hehe, yes AF was technically due today, but I tested on 21st and I'll be 4 weeks pregnant tomorrow. :)

Wait I have just seen on your ticker that you got your BFP!! How did we not know this?! Did you post it on this thread and I have just missed it!? lol

Well congratulations!!

Haha no I didn't post anything, I'm kind of out of it lol.

Thank you for the congratulations. I hope you get your BFP too!

I got a 'high' on my CB opk's this morning!! This means I think I might O earlier than last cycle. I'm gonna BD tonight and keep testing to wait and see when I get my 'peak'. As that should indicate a bit more precisely when I O. I'm not much good at this CM lark but it seems watery today.

Any thing on yours mummyduck?

That's great you might O earlier, sounds good if it's saying high! No good at tracking cm either, I thought it was a bit watery yesterday but today there's not enough to tell really. My opks are getting darker, much earlier than usual for me too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 4
I don't know why my pics get flipped! I hope it's positive in two days time and then I usually O the day after. But we'll see, that might be a bit ambitious.

That looks like a good dark line to me!! Mine are never that dark on that type! Eeek I'm a little bit excited this month, it just feels right but know it's ridiculous and need not to get my hopes up.

I'm going to def BD tonight and Wednesday and if I haven't peaked by then then I will make sure we do Friday too but I'm meant to be going to see a friend for the night. Hmmm we will see.

Def going to have to try hard to distract myself for this TWW!!

That looks like a good dark line to me!! Mine are never that dark on that type! Eeek I'm a little bit excited this month, it just feels right but know it's ridiculous and need not to get my hopes up.

I'm going to def BD tonight and Wednesday and if I haven't peaked by then then I will make sure we do Friday too but I'm meant to be going to see a friend for the night. Hmmm we will see.

Def going to have to try hard to distract myself for this TWW!!

Thanks! I just wish my cm would line up but it's not playing ball :( just out of interest I used a green opk and there was barely a line at all. No idea!!! I had been to the bathroom not long before though, and had drunk quite a lot so I'm hoping that's why. I'll have a decent hold tonight and test again with the wondfo.

I was so disappointed last month I'm just not excited this cycle. I do hope I can pin down O this month though.

I will happily help distract you in your tww though!!!

Sparrowmummy how are you doing today? I think I'm seeing some progression on my opks. Shouldn't have tested with my fmu though so this afternoon and evenings test will show up hopefully.

I'm good today thank you :thumbup: opk'd again this morning to another high. So far so good. Have yours got darker today? Sorry to hear your not feeling it this month :hugs: hope you manage to pin down O and are feeling more positive very soon!
When you say your cm is not playing ball what du mean? That you haven't got any? Funnily enough neither is mine! I had wet yesterday but today I have none :growlmad: and am really dry so am a little confused. I checked my cervix and it has def gone higher but not sure how reliable that is.

Yay! Another high! Yes think mine are a tiny bit darker today. I have a bit of watery cm but I used to get loads of really obvious ewcm when we weren't trying. Sod's law of course, now I'm hardly seeing any ☹️ It's so annoying when my opks are getting darker and I'm not getting any ewcm 😡 My cervix is V unreliable it literally changes all the time and can stay really high literally until a few hours before af arrives, so it's not helpful at all.

I can't remember whether you are temping? I did last cycle but haven't remembered the last two mornings :wacko: I've been too sleepy! Think I will try to remember to the next few mornings so that I can try to confirm when I O. I want to see peak tomorrow!!!

Where roughly in the country are you? X

I can't remember whether you are temping? I did last cycle but haven't remembered the last two mornings :wacko: I've been too sleepy! Think I will try to remember to the next few mornings so that I can try to confirm when I O. I want to see peak tomorrow!!!

Where roughly in the country are you? X

I'm stressed enough using opks and looking at cm, ha ha! No I can't handle temping too. Hope you see peak tomorrow too!

I haven't changed my settings on here, I was in East Anglia and now live in Virginia US. How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->