Help **TMI pic*** could this be implantation???!!!

How are you doing sparrow? So I'm officially cd1 today as af is here full force. I think I'll be in my fertile time from dec 25, ovulating around the 30th and testing 11th or 12th of January. Very ready to ttc again!

Hey duck,
I waited and then finally got AF 4 days late. It was tough after 2 BFP tests and a Christmas full of pregnant family members....
But anyway, yes we are still cycle buddies. I am on CD 15 we have again gone every day the last three days and will probably do the same the next few days. I will decide when to test when I work out when I ovulate. It's my birthday on the 4th Jan and I would love to have some good news shortly after.
Have you managed to get 'active' lots?!
Fingers crossed for both of us!!

Sorry sparrow, that really sucks so sorry af showed 🙁 And all the pregnant family members, it's hard when you're trying to be happy for them but sad for yourself too. It'll happen for us!!! Just having our patience tested right now.

Afm, cd 16 and think I'm Oing today, I seem to O cd 16 at the moment. We bd this afternoon but not yesterday, but we did 3 days in a row before that. It's been tough as ds has been really poorly and I've had to sleep on the floor of his room, and then try and sneak out to dh without him noticing I'm gone. It's been a nightmare! So apart from missing one day to bd I guess we've done what we can. Might try again tomorrow in case O has been delayed because I have a cold too.

What a lovely birthday present a bfp would be!!! Think af will be due around the 11th for me. So really hoping for us this month 🙂

Sounds hopeful for both of us this month! I so want it to be BFP'S for the both of us! I feel like we have done everything podsible we can.

Trying so hard not to symptom spot as I know its too early at 4DPO. I haven't really had anything of note anyway. The only slightly weird thing is that I have been majorly thirsty the last couple of days, whether that's just catching up after a Christmas of rich food I dont know!

I so want to last until next Saturday for testing I'm going to have to be so restrained!! It also doesn't help that I have about 10 HPT's in the house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->