Help **TMI pic*** could this be implantation???!!!

:( That's so tragic!! They're such intuitive little people. I got annoyed with mine yesterday as she was being difficult and she burst into tears and said 'I do like you Mummy!' which made me want to beat myself over the head with something heavy. :cry:

I hope the spotting stops. How long have you been TTC?

Sorry to hear that mummyduck! Hoped it was going to be a different result for you. Our LO's aren't far off eachother. Mine was born in November 2013. I really didn't want to leave as much of a gap as its now going to be, life got in the way and now I just have this weird feeling that its not going to be straightforward this time.

This weird one makes my cycle length 26 days with O day as 16th and then only 10 days as my luteal. I'm hoping it might be a bit longer this time but we will see.

:( That's so tragic!! They're such intuitive little people. I got annoyed with mine yesterday as she was being difficult and she burst into tears and said 'I do like you Mummy!' which made me want to beat myself over the head with something heavy. :cry:

I hope the spotting stops. How long have you been TTC?

Ahh bless, yes they notice so much more than you realise.

2nd month properly timing ttc, 3rd month in total. So I know not long but I fell first month with ds so actually having to try is a shock to me.

Sorry to hear that mummyduck! Hoped it was going to be a different result for you. Our LO's aren't far off eachother. Mine was born in November 2013. I really didn't want to leave as much of a gap as its now going to be, life got in the way and now I just have this weird feeling that its not going to be straightforward this time.

This weird one makes my cycle length 26 days with O day as 16th and then only 10 days as my luteal. I'm hoping it might be a bit longer this time but we will see.

Thanks, yeh today has hit me hard 😢

My lo was the last week of November so they're close! Thinking exactly the same as you re not wanting this age gap and feeling like time is ticking away. Life got in the way with us too, but now I'm wondering if we should have just got on with things earlier. We moved UK to US and the whole process took a very long time so we had to keep putting another baby on the back burner. Have a weird feeling this is going to be harder too.

Our cycles are the same then, it's a weird one. And if I count the bleed I had on 9dpo then my luteal phase is way short 😢 Not sure what to think or do about that.

We are NTNP and this is the second cycle of doing so ... fell first time with both my pregnancies (first was a complete accident when I was 17 and forgot to be sensible just the one time ... it ended not long afterwards anyway), so I'm accustomed to getting pregnant easily too. Must admit, I was convinced last month that we had done it again as I had so many symptoms, but no. Not too upset/worried yet but I know I probably will be if this month isn't our month, so I do feel you. I am such an anxious person lol and always think there must be something wrong with me, no matter how small the issue is.

I am sure you'll get there soon. Not really loving the age gap here either as I wanted it to be less than 3 years, but looking highly unlikely that will be the case!

I'm sorry to hear AF showed early. How did you confirm O? Is it possibly you Oed early which is why AF showed early? I've had mine show two days early before. Never figured out why. Hugs.

Thanks Dobbyforever, I was using opks and tracking cm, and ovulation cramps were pretty obvious too. I could be one day out but I have short surges and usually O the day after my positive opk. Either way a26 day cycle and a 9 or 10 lp is so strange for me. Maybe I've just underestimated the stress I've been under since moving and setting up a new life somewhere.
I appreciate the virtual hugs, thank you.

Hopefully just an off cycle. It's insane what stress does to our cycles. Hoping this cycle is a sticky bean for you

Mummyduck, my lo was 22nd Nov so very close! Wow that was brave relocating! It must have been very stressful, hoping you are feeling more settled now.

I have been reading up and by the sounds of it as long as LP is 10 days or longer we should be okay. I fell within 6 weeks after coming off BC last time and was hoping for similar this time which was partly why we waited until we were totally ready but now also wondering if we should have just started NTNP earlier and let it be.

Everyone around me is currently having babies (3 friends last week gave birth!!) it makes me sooo broody!

I didn't OPK last cycle but thinking I might this one. When is you're predicted O?

Hi meep, sounds like your in the same situation! What CD are you? Us ladies are rubbish at being patient are we?! And reading into things!!

I'm on CD 26, trying to wait until AF is late (due 23rd) to test. Urgh!

I really have no concrete symptoms but I think I am peeing more than usual, and keep feeling pinching and fluttering sensations in my womb lol. Probably because I'm concentrating on it more!

I also have a weird amount of postnasal drainage going on, meaning my throat feels quite mucousy, which is fairly vile - anyone know if this is a symptom?!

Haven't heard of mucusy throats but certainly heard of people having a scratchy throat! Fingers crossed that these symptoms are something and you get two nice lines soon!!

I'm feeling really meh today. It's so hard to make any sort of plans, we can't book a holiday, I don't want my husband to book much time off next year in case he needs to take pat leave (we have to plan leave very early). I want to make the most of the time of us as a family of three and not feel like I'm not making the most of it but I just feel so ready now and want another little bundle.

Mummyduck, my lo was 22nd Nov so very close! Wow that was brave relocating! It must have been very stressful, hoping you are feeling more settled now.

I have been reading up and by the sounds of it as long as LP is 10 days or longer we should be okay. I fell within 6 weeks after coming off BC last time and was hoping for similar this time which was partly why we waited until we were totally ready but now also wondering if we should have just started NTNP earlier and let it be.

Everyone around me is currently having babies (3 friends last week gave birth!!) it makes me sooo broody!

I didn't OPK last cycle but thinking I might this one. When is you're predicted O?

Hi meep, sounds like your in the same situation! What CD are you? Us ladies are rubbish at being patient are we?! And reading into things!!

Yes have been doing some reading too around lp, started taking b vitamins and vitamin C too, that alongside my usual evening primrose oil and L Arginine.

I'll probably start taking opks again at cd 11 and expect to O around cd16 although earlier would be better!

Feeling very broody and inpatient too, I know how you feel.

I'm on CD 26, trying to wait until AF is late (due 23rd) to test. Urgh!

I really have no concrete symptoms but I think I am peeing more than usual, and keep feeling pinching and fluttering sensations in my womb lol. Probably because I'm concentrating on it more!

I also have a weird amount of postnasal drainage going on, meaning my throat feels quite mucousy, which is fairly vile - anyone know if this is a symptom?!
I think have heard of that as a symptom, it was in another thread.

How's the wait going? Anymore symptoms?

I'm actually feeling quite calm about it, though I do want to know! It's weird for me - usually I'd be obsessing ... it's either a sign that I know I'm not pregnant OR it's some kind of weird relaxing smug pregnancy hormone lol, but I'm not sure that exists. With my last pregnancy at least, while everyone else was nesting quietly like sleepy, happy hens, I was squawking furiously at anyone who so much as tried to approach me like some enraged, mentally ill ostrich.

I don't really have many symptoms ... had a bit of a funny stomach the last couple of days, and a little nausea, but nothing major. My muscles ache though, and my womb feels very tender, plus I do think I am peeing more. I had all this last month, though, and got AF!

Yes have been doing some reading too around lp, started taking b vitamins and vitamin C too, that alongside my usual evening primrose oil and L Arginine.

I'll probably start taking opks again at cd 11 and expect to O around cd16 although earlier would be better!

Mummyduck would you mind explaining to me the supplements and vits you take? I have no idea about all this stuff and would be interesting to know for future cycles if it doesn't take this month! X

Mummyduck would you mind explaining to me the supplements and vits you take? I have no idea about all this stuff and would be interesting to know for future cycles if it doesn't take this month! X

Sure so I started with evening primrose oil (1000mg 3xday) and L Arginine (1000mg 3xday) because I wasn't getting as much fertile cm as I used to get so those 2 are helping with that. Then the start of this cycle I've added a B vitamin complex (b6,b12) and Vitamin C (60mg 3xdaily) this is to help with my short luteal phase/possible low progesterone. I also have the usual folic acid, iron and vitamin D in a prenatal.

So I won't find out if the B vits and C have helped with luteal phase until the end of this cycle. My cm however is vastly improved!!!

Thanks that's really useful to know!! I may add in some bit c as have some in the cupboard anyway!!

3 days until opk testing begins!! Which brand do you use? I previously used the really cheapy ones but never really got a convincing pos off them as found looking for the darker line a bit ambiguous and difficult. I'm thinking I might just pay extra and use clear blue ones this cycle and just go all out at giving it my best shot this month.

Sparrowmummy, I used some cheapie green ones last month and now I've ordered some wondfos as apparently they're better? Probably not as good as the clear blue ones.

Yeh really hope we manage it this month because we'll be skipping the next two cycles.

Problem is my fil arrives just as my fertile window is here!

I actually took an opk yesterday pm just to see what was going on. Normally I'd get nothing at this point but there was quite a line. So hoping I might O earlier this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->