Help **TMI pic*** could this be implantation???!!!

Hi babyfaith, it could possibly be an implantation bleed, it's good it's turned brown now it means it's older blood. However I got caught out with this last month having pink spotting on 9dpo and af showed two days later. But if it is unusual for you that could also be a good sign!! I really hope af stays away for you!! I'm 11dpo today, no spotting yet for me but still feeling like af will show her ugly face.

Hi babyfaith, it could possibly be an implantation bleed, it's good it's turned brown now it means it's older blood. However I got caught out with this last month having pink spotting on 9dpo and af showed two days later. But if it is unusual for you that could also be a good sign!! I really hope af stays away for you!! I'm 11dpo today, no spotting yet for me but still feeling like af will show her ugly face.

Thank you for your response! I am hoping/praying! I am 10DPO now and have had no spotting today and only that one spot yesterday, but that was it for all day. I am still a few days away from AF, but I am almost scared to look every time I wipe..lol. I hope AF stays away for you! Baby dust!:)

😭 I think af has just shown up. I really thought this month we'd done it, strong O and timing. But still this rubbish 26 day cycle. I'm so gutted right now 😭😭

😭 I think af has just shown up. I really thought this month we'd done it, strong O and timing. But still this rubbish 26 day cycle. I'm so gutted right now 😭😭

So sorry to hear that mummyduck! It can be so frustrating. But I feel there is always a chance until she shows up full force! If it does come though, baby dust for next month!!!

I had slightly more pink spotting yesterday myself after a bm, only that one time yesterday and it wasn't enough to ware a pad and was only when I wiped, but I don't think it could be implantation bleeding, that would have made 3 days of it and I think that's probably too long :( I want af to stay away on Saturday when it's due, but still I think it's getting ready to come. :cry: I haven't had any cramps yet though.

Oh I'm sorry duck. I had real hope for you too. That really sucks. Has she shown her full face now?
Still no sign of AF here. Don't really know what to think. I'm now on CD29. So much longer than last cycle but still an annovulatory cycle. This is totally pants.

Welcome babyfaith :) hope your bleed is for a more positive reasons than ours was! X

Thank you SparrowMummy. I do not think it will be, but thank you so much for the positivity! I will keep you all updated.
Baby dust to you!

Thank you both :) it hasn't come full force just a tiny bit of brown spotting. Fully expect it soon though, my bbs have stopped hurting so think my progesterone must've dropped :( I'd rather it just showed up instead of giving me a tiny glimmer of hope that it will stay away.

Sorry sparrow, when I've had anovulatory cycles in the past ice always been really late getting af to show.

Babyfaith, I hope af stays away Saturday too. Baby dust too!!

Still no sign of AF!! Driving me nuts, just want show now so I can get on with the next.

I would of caved in and tested now duck, you've got so much control. Sometimes I just have to know to be able to think about something else!

Hope no sign of AF tomorrow babyfaith! Keep us updated x

Have you tested?!! If your af still isn't here maybe you did ovulate after all but just didn't pick up a surge?

Af came properly today, and it took a while to appear so I had got my hopes up...my opks were positive this morning, so I was going to test this afternoon if nothing showed. But af was a cruel witch this month!!!

Not sure we'll ttc until December now, I'm not keen on a July or August birthday, but having said that I'm desperate for a bfp! Maybe I just won't opk or anything, ntnp. I was a teacher and also had an August birthday so I was young in the year and really struggled emotionally. I didn't want my children to struggle the same, I HATE my birthday! Plus over here the temps in July/August are unbearable!

I don't know what to do!!!

AF arrived last night :dohh: I did vaguely get my hopes us thinking I'd missed a surge but knew there was no real possibility as my temps have been so low.

So CD1 today! Onto the next.

I totally know what you mean duck I didn't want a July or August baby either but I don't want to leave it for two months :wacko: especially if there is some underlying reason why I'm not ovulating.

This is all so hard:shrug:

Sorry af arrived, but at least you can move on now to a cycle where hopefully you'll ovulate 😊 Although I know it's really hard when af shows up.

I feel really naive for thinking it would be as easy this time around. I thought I'd be pregnant by now!!

So yes, now it's really hard! And I have no idea if we should try again this cycle, but I feel the clock ticking and the age gap already so far past what I had planned 🙁

I feel exactly the same. I remember thinking in April, 'I wont have my implant out this month as I don't want to be worrying about being pregnant at the wedding' which was in May!! I just wish I had now taken it out earlier and just been NTNP for longer as then hopefully things would have either regulated by now or I would be pregnant! So much said for hindsight......

I cant stop now, there's no way that I'm going to be able to stop monitoring, temping etc. I'm too involved and cant just go back to not caring. Respect to you if you can. Its about what is important to you and your husband and your family. Do what feels right. If July/August is really not for you then ease back. I'm sure whatever decision you make it will be the right one. And just think of how helpful your LO will be with the new baby because they will be that little bit older :)

So AF lasted two days.... never in my life has it been that short!! Everything is all over the place. I haven't felt particularly brilliant today really crampy but no bleeding. This is all so confusing!!

So AF lasted two days.... never in my life has it been that short!! Everything is all over the place. I haven't felt particularly brilliant today really crampy but no bleeding. This is all so confusing!!

That's what my af did, disappeared and I got my hopes up! But it came back the next day. So sorry it's messing you around too, why are our cycles all so wonky at the moment?!!!

Hey how's things? What have you decided to do?

I am CD 6 tomorrow and plan to start temping. This is my last all out month then I think I might take a break for Christmas and try not to worry about it. I'm going to continue with EP but not vitc. Also bought some opks today and I'm going to use them from CD 10. Soooo let the anxious two week wait begin..... and that's just to see if I actually ovulate this month!!

Hi sorry for such a late reply. How's your temping going?

We've decided to take 2 months off so the Sweden trip in July is possible and for the other reasons too. So if my cycles stay roughly similar I'll have cd1 early December time and we'll start trying again then. Think it'll be pretty relaxed though, might even ditch the opks so Christmas is not stressful!

I really hope you're not waiting too long to O :)

Temping is going okay. When I remember!
Excitingly I had my first positive opk today!! Def looks like a positive to me. Have also had cramping so all signs point towards o today. Def going to BD tonight. So here's to fingers crossed that this will be our month. Hope to see a temp spike tomorrow or Tuesday to confirm.

Pleased you've come to a decision you're happy with! I'm jealous that you will get a holiday next year! That's great. Here's to hopefully a positive at Christmas! Xx

Attachments

• IMG_1437.jpg
    IMG_1437.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 2
That's a great opk!! Looks very positive to me!! Definitely get to the bding!!!

Pretty sure I Od yesterday, so I'm starting to notice a pattern of cd16 being the day I O. It was SO hard being careful yesterday, but also am enjoying not having the what if hanging over me this cycle.

Have everything crossed for you! :)

It's even darker today!!
But what has confused me is that I also used one my cheapie Poundland opks that I used previous cycles! Look at the difference! They must have been duds no wonder I wasn't picking anything up!
Also assuming I will O today so that also makes a CD16 pattern for me.
At least you will be in a regular cycle by the time you start next time- that should make it a bit easier!

Attachments

• IMG_1448.jpg
    IMG_1448.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back