Help **TMI pic*** could this be implantation???!!!

That might explain a thing or too! Those tests are definitely not working for you. There are some cheapie green ones off the Internet that don't work for me either, but the wondfos do. So strange! Maybe it's the sensitivity of the tests.

I am so confused. I def thought it was a positive yesterday but had no temp rise this morning. And then today it was still dark but not as dark as yesterday and my cramps have stopped.
I really don't know whether I have ovulated or not. My temp rise indicates no but then why are my opk's getting lighter again?!

I think yesterday's looks darker in person but in the photograph there isn't much of a difference is there? Let's see what my temp does tomorrow I suppse :shrug: :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_1453.jpg
    IMG_1453.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 18
Yeh hard to tell from the photo, but they are all great dark lines.

What are your temps doing?

So weirdly enough, having stopped all my supplements because I just couldn't be bothered if we weren't trying, my cyclical symptoms are actually better! Mood swings aren't as bad, breast pain post O didn't happen at all, cramps were pretty strong at O but haven't come back again yet as they normally do. I think the cycle we start trying again I'm going to take folic acid and nothing else. When I got my bfp with my ds I was only taking folic acid, so I'm ditching everything else!

Well I got my cross hairs which is better than last month �� I am 4DPO!

I haven't taken any supplements this month and I agree I feel better!

You will definitely know your cycles well by the next time you TTC!! X

I feel great! Which is disappointing lol. No symptoms whatsoever. Still thought there was a small possibility and did a test this morning but as expected BFN. I am 8DPO today. Expecting AF Saturday so will wait and see if this month is a more normal length cycle.

How's everything with you? Started xmas shopping?! I can't think of any of it until after DS birthday!

Well you still have a chance, I had very few symptoms with my ds, most people implant around 8-9dpo so you never know.

I'm doing good thanks! I'm on cd28 with zero spotting which makes me very happy that I'm hopefully getting back to more normal cycles, and on no supplements either. Can't help thinking they were screwing me up even more. However as we weren't trying this month I'm not sure what my lp is looking like but I had all the normal O symptoms cd16 so I'm already on 11-12 lp so major improvement. Just so shocked I have no spotting! Hope this is a more normal cycle length for you too, well apart from a bfp I mean!

We haven't bought ds birthday present yet, although we know what we're getting him. Dh has picked a really complicated cake he wants me to make!!! Great, lots of work for me.

I've bought all his stocking fillers and 3 presents for under the tree. I always start off organized but it still ends up a rush. Obsessing over diy xmas decorations on Pinterest at the moment.

What are you getting ds for his birthday? By the way Dylan is the name I picked for ds but dh preferred our ds name Callum, so he got to choose. But next baby if it's a boy I get my pick and I still love it!

Getting very busy BDing!!:winkwink:

I'm currently CD16 so we have gone everyday the last three days and we will again tonight. Throwing the kitchen sink at it this month. My husbands sister announced she's 3 months pregnant with her 3rd and it hit me pretty hard. It made me realise that I just want it to happen and dont want to wait any longer :nope:

So this month we're really hoping that we manage to catch. Hoping for a temp rise tomorrow morning to confirm that I have ovulated as expected. Worrying thing is I have had virtually no CM so a bit concerned. Hoping that it won't matter.

How are you?

You go girl 😉 !! Really hope this is your month!! Sorry your sils announcement hit you hard, I know it's difficult to hear news like that when you're trying and desperate to see that bfp. I think it just makes you try harder though!

Have you thought about trying some pre seed? I was thinking of getting some for next cycle. Cd17 here at the mo, skipping this cycle but it has been SO hard not to.

How was your ds birthday? Did you do anything nice? We had a little party, family came over from the U.K.

Well we went for it up until evening of CD16 (as I thought I felt ovulation pains)..... then I didn't ovulate until CD18 I think (according to temps) :dohh: so not fancying our chances. But suppose were still in with a shout. Not sure why I ovulated so late but hey ho we keep going. If AF hasn't arrived by Saturday morning I will test Sunday with FMU.

I have thought about preseed....but I don't know I was just trying to keep everything so simple this month, no opks, no supplements, no paranoia. All I did was temp as I wanted to confirm that I def O'd. But even that I failed on as it went so late! Muppet.

That's so impressive that you managed to hold out! I would be so rubbish at that. My OH asked me what I want for Christmas and I actually said to him, 'sex everyday from 22nd-28thth December'!!! haha! His face was a picture.

That's lovely that your family came over from UK! Did he love it? Bet its so nice having them all over. Yes we had a little Thomas the Tank themed birthday but unfortunately he had been ill and was still under the weather so it was all a bit too much for him at some points. He was so knackered at the end bless him!

You're definitely in with a shot, 2 days before is good! Lots of luck testing Saturday morning!

I think we are still cycle buddies, I'll be in my fertile window around the 24th Dec, af due around the 10/11th January. So hoping Christmas is good for us getting a bfp. Not the best time for both dh and I giving up alcohol but I'm sure we'll manage.

I've not bought any tests or opks but I do think I'll get some pre seed but that's it, not taking any supplements either. I'll just start folic acid if I get a bfp!!!

Yes ds loved seeing everyone, I made a Thomas Cake and we had a big roast lunch etc it was fun! He was shattered by the end of the day too.

7/8 days until af and cd1, I'm so desperate to start ttc again!!

I have done two more digital tests today and they are both negative. I am so confused :(

What dpo are you? Hmm the blue dye test looks positive to me but I have read bad things about them in other threads. Do you have any frers? Maybe it's just too early to get a positive. When is af due? Thought mine had shown yesterday but it's done a disappearing trick 😡

I am 13DPO so maybe it just is too early. AF was due Saturday but I didn't I until CD18 this month so I guess maybe everything is a little out?
Hope AF re-arrives soon so you can get started! X

What's your normal luteal phase? If you didn't O until cd 18 and are used to Oing earlier it'll definitely all be a bit out. Keeping my fingers crossed for you though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->