Help! When did AF show after taking the morning after pill?

Melbmum92

Reaction score
Question to the ladies who have had a period after taking the morning after pill.

Did it knock it out of whack? Were you late? Early?
Post your regular cycles and what it was like after MAP :)

I would bleed immediately (within 24 hours) and that would be my period. I can recall two times that happened. I would go back to a regular cycle after that. But one time I ended up with a bfp (I took the pill too late due to traveling and cvs fails). Most times I took the pill outside of those three times was back in the day when you needed to get it from your gyn or Planned Parenthood and they were very good about refilling my bcp so that wouldn't have allowed me to regulate on my own. Not sure any of this helped!

Thanks Dobby!

Hmm you had a BFP?

I'm kinda in the same situation :/
I already ovulated before I even took the pill. So I'm scared now :(

Didn't bleed after it though, but I am due for AF in the next 2 days.

I would pee on a stick. You should have bled. Even if you conceived you should have bled. How long after sex did you take it? The cycle I got my bfp I had sex, ovulated the next morning, and took the pull nearing 2 days later. I still bleed so I didn't think much of it until morning sickness kicked in. How long ago was the unprotected sex? Sorry trying to figure out if a test would even be accurate right now.

I did see your post about early preg symptoms. Every time I took plan b or got off bcp or started bcp I always swear i am pregnant. It's most likely just your body adjusting to the hormones. But only a test can tell you definitively.

Also keep in mind if you did truly ovulate when you think you did you only have 24 hours (really more like 12) before the egg starts deteriorating and can't be fertilized. Conception on day of O is only 5%.

In any case, I hope you get the outcome you eant

Thanks again Hun.

Well ovulated I felt it in my body then had unprotected and unwanted sex :(
The very next day (would of been about 3pm by the time I ate and took it) I had the MAP

Exactly 10 days later I had pink spotting in my knickers.

So that's why I'm a but spectical 😓

I'm sorry to hear that you engaged in unwanted sex. :hugs: if you need to talk via private message about it, happy to listen and empathize.

If you are ten days past sex, an early pregnancy test could be reliable. Ideally more like 12-14 days.

Usually Plan B is really good at it's job when taken within 24 hours. Do you have a doctor you can ask about why you might not have bled?

I do but it costs too much money :(

I'm due for AF tomorrow if I don't get it by Monday or Tuesday I'll test with a clear blue that'll be 16dpo.

Thankyou I very much appreciate it
And will post my response :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"