help with pool liner please

karla1

proud mummy of 1
Reaction score
basically what i want to know is can you use any NEW plastic sheet as a pool liner?

i have got a birthpool in a box off ebay pumped it up today to check no holes or anything (also to time to see how long it took) and was just wondering if i had to buy a birth pool liner or would the clear plastic sheets you can buy for decorating work just as well

any info would be greatly recieved :flower:

No not really. It would be pointless as the point of the liner is to keep the water etc separate from the pool for cleaning purposes. You can go without a liner altogether if you like but this makes for a much bigger job cleaning up afterwards and if that's your partners job then he's going to missing out on spending time with you while he empties, cleans and thoroughly dries the pool. The liner makes like 100 times easier. I have attended a birth where they forgot to put the liner in and as I was there to take care of things it didn't matter because the family could still bond together while I dealt with the pool. Without a liner it can be a messy and time consuming job!

The liner has holes in for the handles and fits snugly into the pool, it can't slip or move and allow water to leak into the main pool so very easy for clean up. You don't need a liner if you are happy for the clean up as stated above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->