Here we go again 9dpo maybe 8. New test pg 2

On that last one I was cautiously say BFP but definitely try and back it up with another reliable test :) good luck!

Hey jumping in to say that this definitely looks like a BFP. I used these tests when TTC my DD.

I used one at 14dpo and got lines not much darker than what you're getting, but tested with a FRER and got two dark lines immediately. Good luck!! Now stalking.

I took one this morning and it was light just like the first two. I was expecting it to be dark and I was upset so I just threw it in the trash. So I'll take a test tomorrow to see if its still there maybe darker. Fx. Thanks ladies.

Well I'm 10 or 11 dpo and just started bleeding. It's not heavy. Just spotting right now. Ugh

Well I'm 10 or 11 dpo and just started bleeding. It's not heavy. Just spotting right now. Ugh

I spotted a bit after my positive test with my son and everything was okay, you're not out yet! :)

How long is your usual LP?

I hate that there are so many different ways this can go. Spotting? MAybe AF, maybe IB. Heavy flow? Still could be pregnant! It's crazy frustrating!

Normally start on cd 30. 16dpo usually. So I'm early, it's not heavy. Just need a liner. But it's red not brown.

Could still be IB. I've heard some women get HEAVY IB. Rare, but its still really early for your period. If it goes away, that's what my guess will be.

Keep us posted!

Could still be IB. I've heard some women get HEAVY IB. Rare, but its still really early for your period. If it goes away, that's what my guess will be.

Keep us posted!

I hope so. It's not heavy. It's just light. Kinda like spotting.

Stalking. Spotting in first tri is very normal :) hope the tests get darker

I had reddish orange spotting for two days, 10 & 11dpo with one of my dd's. I got my bfp at 9dpo. It can happen. Fxing for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->