Here we go AGAIN... TTC #1 take 7or 1? Lesbian couple..

Lets go girls!!!!!! I want a bfp this month!!! :D

Amen to that hunnie!!

I had another neg OPK today looked a bit lighter then yesterday's hope that's not a bad sign really trying to stay positive this time around still have a couple days till O so we shall see.. We didnt AI yesterday like planned donor had unexpected plans come up but we did manage to get it done tonight , and after we were done amber was so sweet and silly she massaged my lower part of my stomach I asked her what she was doing after she was done she goes ok I helped them swim so now it will take this time lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2

Couldn't agree more!! How are you doing Kelx?

Ash it's alright for opk's to fade in an out, it's not a bad thing. Mine have done that until I hit a positive and other ladies through the forum assured me that it was normal. Great that you got some AI done:thumbup: Hope Amber's massage helped those swimmers!!

Ash it's alright for opk's to fade in an out, it's not a bad thing. Mine have done that until I hit a positive and other ladies through the forum assured me that it was normal. Great that you got some AI done:thumbup: Hope Amber's massage helped those swimmers!!

Thank you for reassuring me :) that's why I love you ladies.. Always seem to make me feel better.. :) best support team ever! :)

Yea I hope her massage did to but if nothing else it made me smile and feel loved :)

Amy's OPKs faxed in and out a few times last month, but when it was positive it was obviously positive x

That's the best part :)

yes ma'am it is :)

Amy's OPKs faxed in and out a few times last month, but when it was positive it was obviously positive x

more reassurance :) ... did she ever get a + yet I know yall are waiting to O to.

went to BR and crap load of EWCM.. that or what was left from yesterdays AI im sure was a bit of both.. wish my work day was almost over so i can go home and take my OPK lol Im sure we will AI tonight..

I'm doing right so far. I have an ultrasound this morning! Spotting comes and goes as with my pains I was having. Hopefully I could see something today! I hate going to the hospital for ultrasounds because they won't tell u what's going on!!! They tell you everywhere else but hospitals suck!

I'm doing right so far. I have an ultrasound this morning! Spotting comes and goes as with my pains I was having. Hopefully I could see something today! I hate going to the hospital for ultrasounds because they won't tell u what's going on!!! They tell you everywhere else but hospitals suck!

yep sounds about right.. I work at one heh.. But I hope and praying everything is fine with your little bean.. did you spread the news yet?

with all that's going on next month we almost decided not to try with all the wedding stuff and family coming to town early Amber was so worried about me being stressed out I had to reassure her that I wouldn't be and that I would be perfectly fine.. So keeping a happy face and no stress

yep sounds about right.. I work at one heh.. But I hope and praying everything is fine with your little bean.. did you spread the news yet?

with all that's going on next month we almost decided not to try with all the wedding stuff and family coming to town early Amber was so worried about me being stressed out I had to reassure her that I wouldn't be and that I would be perfectly fine.. So keeping a happy face and no stress

Well I tried not too spread the news but my boss and work knows because my job is dangerous so now I have to do other things and my parents know. I'm trying to wait it out until I know everything is fine! Well maybe it's better for u if u don't try this month. Stress sometimes doesn't trigger ovulation anyways. I hoping everything turns out good in the coming months for you! And congrats on the wedding!

Kelx - That sucks that hospitals don't tell you what going on, how will you know the results of your ultrasound today? I hope you get results quickly! Prayers for your sticky bean:hugs:

Ash - *Almost* hehe, glad that you're still able to be trying during wedding time! I love weddings:cloud9:

Kelx - That sucks that hospitals don't tell you what going on, how will you know the results of your ultrasound today? I hope you get results quickly! Prayers for your sticky bean:hugs:

Ash - *Almost* hehe, glad that you're still able to be trying during wedding time! I love weddings:cloud9:

Surprisingly this ultrasound they showed me everything! I saw the yok sack and fetal pole plus a flickering heart beat! It was so cute!

Oh my goodness Kelx! I cannot express how happy I am for you:hugs: So exciting you got to see the ultrasound and the heart beat!

I know! I can't believe how fast a fetus grows. Last week I saw just a sack nothing else and this week so much more! I'm 6 weeks today! I can't wait till I get a little bump! Hehe

Well I tried not too spread the news but my boss and work knows because my job is dangerous so now I have to do other things and my parents know. I'm trying to wait it out until I know everything is fine! Well maybe it's better for u if u don't try this month. Stress sometimes doesn't trigger ovulation anyways. I hoping everything turns out good in the coming months for you! And congrats on the wedding!

Thank you ma'am.. Im good more excited that we are trying haven't had any wedding stress in a while everything is kinda just falling into place.. So really hoping this falls along with it

Me too.. I did my OPK today it's still neg and as light as yesterday.. Kinda odd considering O is due on the 18 I had a a lot of EWCM this morning and its continued through out the day just not in as massive amounts.. So may see if we can AI tonight if not then deff tomorrow regardless what the OPK says.. I'm wondering if I'm going to O on the 19th instead

I know! I can't believe how fast a fetus grows. Last week I saw just a sack nothing else and this week so much more! I'm 6 weeks today! I can't wait till I get a little bump! Hehe

Aw wonderful!! Happy 6 weeks Kelx and I hope you'll share bump pictures when the little bean starts showing :)

Me too.. I did my OPK today it's still neg and as light as yesterday.. Kinda odd considering O is due on the 18 I had a a lot of EWCM this morning and its continued through out the day just not in as massive amounts.. So may see if we can AI tonight if not then deff tomorrow regardless what the OPK says.. I'm wondering if I'm going to O on the 19th instead

Maybe you'll O a day later? AI for sure tomorrow sounds like a good plan, do you think you'll do another AI on the 18th? If you do one on the 18th then if you O on either the 18th or 19th you would be covered for both. Fingers crossed for you and Amber:flower:

Aw wonderful!! Happy 6 weeks Kelx and I hope you'll share bump pictures when the little bean starts showing :)

Maybe you'll O a day later? AI for sure tomorrow sounds like a good plan, do you think you'll do another AI on the 18th? If you do one on the 18th then if you O on either the 18th or 19th you would be covered for both. Fingers crossed for you and Amber:flower:

More than likely yeah will do tomorrow regardless and the 18th and will deff do whatever days the OPK is + but as of right now.. I think that's the game plan.. Thanks so much hunnie.. Ill say it again oct is our month!! Did you start OPK early like you say you may!?

October has got to be our month! Feeling good about it so far:thumbup:

I did an opk yesterday and today, today's looked a little darker but still negative. Although I'm having some cm already and aches in my side so I think I may be heading into O early this cycle!

October has got to be our month! Feeling good about it so far:thumbup:

I did an opk yesterday and today, today's looked a little darker but still negative. Although I'm having some cm already and aches in my side so I think I may be heading into O early this cycle!

Today was the most CM I've had so far EWCM at that.. But I haven't really felt any pains yet.. Almost sounds like we may O on the same day :). That would be awesome testing buddies :dance: lol, I talk to Amber were not gonna AI tonight so will deff get it done tomorrow.. I really hope my OPK is positive tomorrow..

That would be excellent!! I really hope I O early, that would be nice because then I could test earlier:haha:

Oh well, AI tomorrow will still be great:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"