Here we go AGAIN... TTC #1 take 7or 1? Lesbian couple..

Haha she knows what you're up to:haha: Great news that your donor is ready when you are, fingers and toes are crossed for you this next round!!

DH is beginning to think I'm crazy because I keep going and checking for af:wacko:

Lol, I think my co workers thought I had a bladder problem with the BR breaks lol because they don't knw I'm TTC.. I'm just like yeah drinking a lot of water lol.. Keeping my FX that she stays away and you get your BFP!!

Sorry to hear about AF Ashley, you'll get 'em next time :) Now maybe our cycles will synch from being on here together so much and ill get AF too!!!

Haha, if only.

Dragonfly, my fingers are crossed that you get a BFP!

Lol Marqelle that would be funny.. I hope either you get a BFP out of no where or your AF shows up and stops playing games, that witch can be so mean.. I think we should drop a house on her lol :D

Haha for sure!

I really honestly think I may have ovulated on Monday though. The positive OPK's all day sunday, and the pains that went away after monday. I have no cramping and pretty much no backpain anymore, which I have had for the last 3 weeks. This may have been it.

Time to go research if I should keep taking vitex or not.

\Lol, I think my co workers thought I had a bladder problem with the BR breaks lol because they don't knw I'm TTC.. I'm just like yeah drinking a lot of water lol.. Keeping my FX that she stays away and you get your BFP!!

That cracks me up:haha: Thank you, I really hope that I'll get my bfp next week and no :witch:

Haha for sure!

I really honestly think I may have ovulated on Monday though. The positive OPK's all day sunday, and the pains that went away after monday. I have no cramping and pretty much no backpain anymore, which I have had for the last 3 weeks. This may have been it.

I hope that this is it and leading up to your bfp!! I know nothing about vitex, but either way really hope Monday was your O day so you can starting counting toward a bfp:hugs:

\Lol, I think my co workers thought I had a bladder problem with the BR breaks lol because they don't knw I'm TTC.. I'm just like yeah drinking a lot of water lol.. Keeping my FX that she stays away and you get your BFP!!

That cracks me up:haha: Thank you, I really hope that I'll get my bfp next week and no :witch:

Haha for sure!

I hope that this is it and leading up to your bfp!! I know nothing about vitex, but either way really hope Monday was your O day so you can starting counting toward a bfp:hugs:

Come on BFP for both of you then.. dragonfly you get yours in the am and Marqelle welcome back to the TWW lol time for your BFP too!! I'm keepin my FX for both of you!!

Oh my gosh, that's terrible to think of 4 week! But at least you know for sure you're in it!:thumbup:

I'm having some uneasiness and indigestion tonight... haven't eaten a bunch so I can't help but wonder if there's a bean starting?:blush:

I am having a four week wait! Haha.

Thanks girls!

oh you poor thing.. a TWW drives me nuts that i think id be in the loony bin lol.. but your in a wait so that in it self is worth it :D

Oh my gosh, that's terrible to think of 4 week! But at least you know for sure you're in it!:thumbup:

I'm having some uneasiness and indigestion tonight... haven't eaten a bunch so I can't help but wonder if there's a bean starting?:blush:

come on sticky bean!!! :happydance: BFP BFP BFP :happydance: !!!! keepin my FX for both of you my dears!!! when you going to take another HPT?!?

this witch is killin me.. i rarely rarely ever have cramps this bad let alone for more then one day...

Thank you Ashley, I'll be taking another hpt on Monday... well, probably Sunday because I'm an addict:blush: As long as af doesn't show I'll be testing again right around the corner!! Fingers crossed ladies, I'm getting myself far too hopeful now.

Sorry to hear the witch is awful :( Hope she lets up soon

Think I may out and that af may be finally on her way. DH and I had sex this morning followed by a small red bit when I was cleaning up. Now I'm having brown spotting so af may be on her way. Feeling pretty disappointed, but we'll see what the rest of the day holds. I'm not usually a spotter before af, she usually slams the door open and marches in without waiting lol

Think I may out and that af may be finally on her way. DH and I had sex this morning followed by a small red bit when I was cleaning up. Now I'm having brown spotting so af may be on her way. Feeling pretty disappointed, but we'll see what the rest of the day holds. I'm not usually a spotter before af, she usually slams the door open and marches in without waiting lol

Well I'm hoping it's IB!! keeping my FX for you love!!

Marqelle... how are you any new news yet?

I'm just strolling right along waiting for OPK time lol

I was hopeful that it was, but it wasn't. Woke up to miserable pain, af and dizziness so I went back to bed and now it's nearly noon where I am. Hope she moves out quick though so we can get back to the next round. Fingers crossed my next cycle isn't screwed up like this one has been!

I was hopeful that it was, but it wasn't. Woke up to miserable pain, af and dizziness so I went back to bed and now it's nearly noon where I am. Hope she moves out quick though so we can get back to the next round. Fingers crossed my next cycle isn't screwed up like this one has been!

Awe.. im sorry hun.. But October will be our month, its an awesome month I turn 30 and im getting married!! so a :bfp: would be the best gift EVER!!!

Aw that's so sweet, I really hope that an added bfp will bring lots of joys to the month of October for you!! Yay on starting OPK's!! I'll be joining in on that on the 18th, I'm starting on CD10 just to be safe and make sure I catch it:thumbup:

Aw that's so sweet, I really hope that an added bfp will bring lots of joys to the month of October for you!! Yay on starting OPK's!! I'll be joining in on that on the 18th, I'm starting on CD10 just to be safe and make sure I catch it:thumbup:

Yep that's what I did today is CD10 first negOPK of cycle 2.. I'm due to O on either the 17th or18th will probably do AI even if OPK is neg tomorrow I like to try and get 3 in.. We got this hunnie October is our month!! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 3
Getting AI's even with a negative opk sounds like a good plan :) This months going to be a good one for us! I might start mine early though because af was shorter than usual and I'm having a surprising amount of cm today.

Getting AI's even with a negative opk sounds like a good plan :) This months going to be a good one for us! I might start mine early though because af was shorter than usual and I'm having a surprising amount of cm today.

Yea, that may be a good idea then.. I've been looking and CM is still lookin creamy.. Maybe you should start OPK early.. I was shocked my SO let me buy HPTs when I got the OPK.. Last month she was adamant on not buying them until 10DPO.. So now I hope I don't get POAS syndrome lol

Darker today then yesterday.. But still neg but think we will AI tonight anyway 3 or 4 days till O.. Glad to see my body is letting me know its getting close

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1
Lets go girls!!!!!! I want a bfp this month!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member