Here we go AGAIN... TTC #1 take 7or 1? Lesbian couple..

I think it's awful close to a positive. The bottom line does look darker though, but if it looks darker in person to you then I would trust that over a computer screen over here :)

Still do the AI tonight and test again tomorrow to see how it's looking. :thumbup:

Not yet today, but yesterday was darker than the day before. Hopefully today's will be even darker! Got to jump on the bding lol

Not yet today, but yesterday was darker than the day before. Hopefully today's will be even darker! Got to jump on the bding lol

Let me know how it comes out.. and hop to it woman lol :)

I got my AI in today just incase.. I keep looking at the pic bout to pull it out and look at it again lol.. but either way AI is done today so shall see what tomorrow's OPK looks like

Either way you got the AI so that's great! Don't look at the pic anymore! Just test again tomorrow and see how the line has changed:haha: then just do another AI to be on the safe side. This has gotta be it!!

Ugh, I just want a +opk already, so impatient!

Either way you got the AI so that's great! Don't look at the pic anymore! Just test again tomorrow and see how the line has changed:haha: then just do another AI to be on the safe side. This has gotta be it!!

Ugh, I just want a +opk already, so impatient!

Lol *puts the pic away*
Huh what pic lol... Yep this is it for both of us :dance: come on OPK be + so ms dragonfly can be my testing buddy!! Lol October is our month!! :happydance::happydance:

Feeling it! I'm having cm already but no side twinges yet... I checked out my phone apps and of course all three of them give different predicited O dates, we'll see if any of them are close to right this time around.

Feeling it! I'm having cm already but no side twinges yet... I checked out my phone apps and of course all three of them give different predicited O dates, we'll see if any of them are close to right this time around.

We're they close last go round? On either O or AF?

FF was the closest for O date. As for af though they were all wrong since I started 6 days late... I'm curious to see how this cycle pans out. I put the dates in the Oct thread you started lol, I'm bouncing between both oops :dohh:

FF was the closest for O date. As for af though they were all wrong since I started 6 days late... I'm curious to see how this cycle pans out. I put the dates in the Oct thread you started lol, I'm bouncing between both oops :dohh:

yep I was too lol.. I feel like an addict..I got the FFapp just to see what it looked like lol.. :telephone: calling AA lol

OPK today looks a bit lighter then yesterday on the pic for sure.. But it looks promising in person.. Gonna try to AI tonight but Amber wasn't feeling well earlier.. She's napping right now. Hope she feels better when she wakes up we can get it done

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
Going back to the previous picture I think this one looks darker in my opinion. Hope you get an AI done today, it would get you covered:thumbup: Hope that Amber is feeling better soon too, there's awful crud going around already and we're just in September. :(

Going back to the previous picture I think this one looks darker in my opinion. Hope you get an AI done today, it would get you covered:thumbup: Hope that Amber is feeling better soon too, there's awful crud going around already and we're just in September. :(

Yeah I went back and forth to.. Its close. Should I mark today as a positive? . She told me call the donor just waiting for the ok to get the goods :D (tmi sorry) lol

Did you OPK today??

Excellent!! Fingers crossed for you Ash!!:happydance:

I hope I get to join you waiting soon, although I think I'll be a while. I'm having side pains and cm but negative opks, we had better get bding today anyway just in case. Although it should be super unlikely for me to O already.

Excellent!! Fingers crossed for you Ash!!:happydance:

I hope I get to join you waiting soon, although I think I'll be a while. I'm having side pains and cm but negative opks, we had better get bding today anyway just in case. Although it should be super unlikely for me to O already.

Thanks Hun.. We did AI and had a slight mishap with the baby juice.. Most of it got wasted ugh.. But managed to get a little bit (tmi I know)

I hope you join me soon too!! :) and BDing would be a good idea even if its not time practice makes perfect ;)

Oh dear, well at least you got some of it rather than none! All it takes is one swimmer to make it:thumbup:

Ash no kidding haha! Practicing is the fun part, right? :winkwink:

Oh dear, well at least you got some of it rather than none! All it takes is one swimmer to make it:thumbup:

Ash no kidding haha! Practicing is the fun part, right? :winkwink:

hoping that one little swimmer is in there keeping FX.. since we had our little mishap last night :dohh: if my OPK is still on the dark side today then we will do one more AI but if its completely neg then just going to have to call it good and hope for the best.. but this is our month!! we are claiming it!!!

oh yeah practicing is the fun part practice :happydance: practice :happydance: practice :happydance:

I was reading some where that its not good to hold the baby juice in lol sooooooo yep :)

Excellent! AI until the line goes out:haha: Still using opks over here, we'll see what today's said! Either way we got some bding in.

I know you're supposed to pee after :sex: because of the whole infection thing, but other than that I don't know why it would be a bad thing keeping them in lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->