Here we go AGAIN... TTC #1 take 7or 1? Lesbian couple..

Oh yes, if there were a poas anonymous I would have to join. :rofl:

:rofl: hahaha.. If Amber wouldn't get so crazy about it.. I would test a whole lot more often!! Lol.. When I tell her ok still no O she's like then why are we doing AI if your not even O yet and I'm like just to make sure we have swimmers I'm waiting incase I miss it on an OPK she looks so confused at me and says ok if you say so lol she looks like a girl but man she is such a guy lol

Haha, I think when you're not the one trying it doesn't always make sense. Poor DH doesn't even get why I'm using opks. He's still convinced I'll just "know" when I'm pregnant. :dohh: Bless his heart, he opened my bathroom drawer where I stash all the tests so I explained what they were he said he told himself they were gel samples or something, and I was like "gel samples? What the hell would *I* do with gel?" :rofl: he said let him play dumb haha

Haha, I think when you're not the one trying it doesn't always make sense. Poor DH doesn't even get why I'm using opks. He's still convinced I'll just "know" when I'm pregnant. :dohh: Bless his heart, he opened my bathroom drawer where I stash all the tests so I explained what they were he said he told himself they were gel samples or something, and I was like "gel samples? What the hell would *I* do with gel?" :rofl: he said let him play dumb haha

:rofl: omg!!! Gel samples????? That's awesome!!! I got caught using the iPad today taking a picture of my OPK and Amber goes what on earth are you doing I was like um taking pictures so I can see the difference in the days and she says whatever you just wanna post them on that baby website lol I said we'll that too but I use them also lol!

I started an oct testing thread in ttc#1. :) I'm so rdy for October!!

Ah! I will have to pop on by :) I'm ready for October too, and just some good news!

Ah! I will have to pop on by :) I'm ready for October too, and just some good news!

Ok you can't say u got good news and not tell me lol

Thought I'd share today's OPK pic.. Wasn't going to because iPad takes bad pics compared to my cell.. But I think it's lighter then yesterday.. But on good side just recently started feeling twings in my lower left abdomen hoping that's that's my O signs I've been waiting on.. Ready for tomorrow to see what OPK says and another round of AI

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 3

Thought I'd share today's OPK pic.. Wasn't going to because iPad takes bad pics compared to my cell.. But I think it's lighter then yesterday.. But on good side just recently started feeling twings in my lower left abdomen hoping that's that's my O signs I've been waiting on.. Ready for tomorrow to see what OPK says and another round of AI

Lol I meant we could use good news:haha: Sorry for the misunderstanding!

The line does seem lighter today, but if you're starting to get O symptoms I would trust your body of those tests anyday:thumbup:

Lol I meant we could use good news:haha: Sorry for the misunderstanding!

The line does seem lighter today, but if you're starting to get O symptoms I would trust your body of those tests anyday:thumbup:

Lol blah!! I was waiting for good news I was like awe wonder what it is lol..
Yea *sigh* trying to not get to down about it.. Keeping FX for positive OPK tomorrow and no stress... Wedding invitations will be here tomorrow :) yay!

How exciting about wedding invitations!! How are you having guests rsvp? I miss wedding planning sometimes:haha:

How exciting about wedding invitations!! How are you having guests rsvp? I miss wedding planning sometimes:haha:

We're not having anyone RSVP my mom paid for the catering already my guest list is 206 but it ALOT of out of town guest that we know can't make.. So we just said 175 people but I'm thinking less then 100 will how so should be plenty of room and food lol

Oh nice lol, that works out perfect then haha. I must admit, we only got 120 "yes" rsvp's back, but there were definitely wayyyy more than 120 people at our wedding. I nearly fainted when I started walking down the aisle. x_x

Oh nice lol, that works out perfect then haha. I must admit, we only got 120 "yes" rsvp's back, but there were definitely wayyyy more than 120 people at our wedding. I nearly fainted when I started walking down the aisle. x_x

Omg I think I would to lol.. If I walk in that place and see more then 50 people ill more then likely fall out lol or least start crying.. I'm so emotional lol.. Omg can you imagine if I am preg that day lol hope I can get through my vows lol

Yikes preggo would probably make you cry more haha. Pretty sure my FIL cried harder than I did at our wedding. He's not usually emotional but in all the pictures he's got the sweetest smile looking at his son :) and all the bridesmaid and groomsmen told us he cried the whole ceremony. Makes my heart melt!

Yikes preggo would probably make you cry more haha. Pretty sure my FIL cried harder than I did at our wedding. He's not usually emotional but in all the pictures he's got the sweetest smile looking at his son :) and all the bridesmaid and groomsmen told us he cried the whole ceremony. Makes my heart melt!

Aweee that's so sweet... My dad already per warned me he was going to cry.. It kills me to see my parents cry even if it happy tears.. I'm so close with my patents they are even coming on our honey moon with us lol
(separate rooms of corse lol)

But we did come up with a really cute idea if we are preggy no one knows were trying.. My mom suspects it but not 100% sure.. But if we are we're going to get either binkis or bibs and put them in a box with a wedding thank you card so when they open the card they will think its a wedding day thank you gift but when they open the box it will be that with a little note attached saying guess who's going to be a grandma, grandpa, etc... :)

That's another reason I'd love for it to be this month..Ambers whole family is driving in from MI so to be able to tell our family together at the same time in person would be so awesome..

feeling the twings today at work... man wish this work day would end so I can go POAS and hopefully see my + OPK!! ugh!!

Looks like a positive OPK to me :) hoping to AI tonight :)

Attachments

• IMG_20130917_141348_034.jpg
    IMG_20130917_141348_034.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 8
Aw that sounds so sweet :) I really hope you're pregnant at the wedding so you can announce that way! Hope you get to AI tonight too!!

Aw that sounds so sweet :) I really hope you're pregnant at the wedding so you can announce that way! Hope you get to AI tonight too!!

meeeeeeeeee too it would be so awesome.. does my OPK look positive to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->