Here we go AGAIN... TTC #1 take 7or 1? Lesbian couple..

man feelings this twing in my lower abdomen on the right side.. its annoying me!!

I'm starting to spot brown. This has been happening to me for awhile now!!!!! I don't know what's wrong with me lol

Brown in on cd22... It usually happens around this time! I'm sure it's the reason I can't get preggo

Awe, dont think that way.. CD22 isn't that close to implantation?
couldnt that be what it is?

Maybe it's implantation? You're not out yet my dear. :hugs: Hoping for you!

has anyone had these twings 4 or 5 DPO.. i know its way to soon for implantation for me, it keeps going from side to side.. I know i O'd already..

The past few cycles I had twinges on my left side, where I believe I ovulate from because it's super painful during O time. This cycle I had the most minor twinge on both sides randomly, but they weren't like what I usually write off as twinges. So I'm hoping it's good!

The past few cycles I had twinges on my left side, where I believe I ovulate from because it's super painful during O time. This cycle I had the most minor twinge on both sides randomly, but they weren't like what I usually write off as twinges. So I'm hoping it's good!

ok well if your little ticker is right were at the same mark on this and that is EXACTLY what im feeling its going back and forth.. so yes lets hope this is good :thumbup:

I ovulated way early this cycle so I'm actually 11dpo today but we're testing the same date since I've got long cycles. :)

I ovulated way early this cycle so I'm actually 11dpo today but we're testing the same date since I've got long cycles. :)

ugh then my body is just being mean to confuse me, wont let it get to me.. come on Sept 4th!!!

Implantation every month? Lol I doubt it. I think it's signs of low progesterone

Have you got it checked out? To see if that's what it may be?

Doctor Just called actually and said my blood tests were normal!!!!! I don't get what's causing it then. So confused

Well I'm glad everything is normal, but then it makes you wonder wth! :(

I know.... I have 2 more progesterone blood tests too do still... One I did today and next month....maybe something will show up with those

I hope so, I know it must be frustrating not knowing what's going on or what you can do to fix it :(

I'm glad things came back normal this round, really hope that things get figured out soon.

I have to admit, these crazy little things at the bottom of these tickers (the top 10 symptoms) make me feel a bit better lol.. Yesterday all day with the twings and I did have a crazy dream the night before too.. maybe its all coincidence but still makes me have just a little bit more hope..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->