Here we go AGAIN... TTC #1 take 7or 1? Lesbian couple..

Anyone doing preggo tests yet????? So i did one today and I think I see pink!! What do you guys think? Problem is I had a Chemical Pregnancy 3 months ago and if it is positive Im terrified its happening again...I have cramps and brown spotting..... :(:cry:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 7
I see a line Hun :) fx this one is a sticky bean! Might just be left over blood from implantation as it is brown?

Yes it's brown but its there everything I wipe for 3 days now.

Here's today's! It's darker ... Still cramping and brown blood :( I'm praying its not another miscarriage!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 8
keeping FX!!!!

Today my boobs feel a little sore.. noticed it when I was laying on my stomach in bed not enough to make me wince or anything just enough to make me move, but not thinking to much of it implantation is suppose to be tomorrow or the next day. Yesterday was a REALLY bad day.. very emotional and ALOT of crying.. hoping the stress didn't ruin things.. going to make sure I try and relax and chill the next couple days.. keep saying my prayers everyday ill prob take my first test this Saturday or Sunday but really trying to hold off till the 4th...

Thanks! Its hard accepting congradulations when im thinking im miscarrying again like last time....

The darkening is a good sign Hun. Everything crossed your bean is a sticky one xxx

Going to start testing either Sunday or Monday.. AF due on Thursday.. todays symptoms aren't as bad as yesterday except my boobs are sore and i feel a bit gassy didnt feel the twings till just a bit ago very very light today and its going from right to left .. I really hope these are good signs.. now im getting nervous

AshNAmber - fingers crossed!! :)

Kelx - More prayers and baby dust to you, dust covered with super glue:hugs:

Thanks! Been starting to get this ride side pain! Like my ovary is on fire!

How strange to have firey pain on one side, could you maybe have a cyst that's bursting?

I know! It comes and goes! I dunno if I have a cyst.. I mean I did have an ultrasound two months ago and nothing was said....

Well maybe it's not a cyst then:shurg: I don't know how long those things take to develop I just know I had one at one point lol. I hope that the pain goes down soon.

I know it's like I have different symptoms all the time now my lower bum hurts where the tail bone is.... I dunno whatever I'll let nature take its course

Oh boy, that's getting crazy. I think if the pain gets bad enough maybe go in to an urgent care or get a hold of a doctor somewhere to see what's going on. I really have no idea!:shrug:

Ya if it gets worse ill go see a doctor... I'm not the type to suffer

ugh.. did my first test BFN refuse to take another until day after AF due to come

Kelx, I hope whatever the pains are either go away or you figure out what they are.. It's so crazy how our bodies act when were paying so close attention to every little detail

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->