Here we go AGAIN... TTC #1 take 7or 1? Lesbian couple..

Don't worry, 10dpo is still early :) Fingers are crossed for you! Sept 4th is right around the corner.

Thanks hun.. I'm going to try and wait till the 6th..4th being the earliest..

starting to wonder if im out.. today feeling a pain (kinda like the day after working out like soar) on the right side of my upper abdomen (not cramps, i usually get cramps) and my boobs aren't hurting as bad as they have been but stilll sore. I got BFN at 10DPO, AF is due in 2 days so just waiting to see if she shows, if she does't ill take a test the day after.. so maybe on the 6th (that's our anniversary a BFP would be the best gift ever) still holding on to hope. Went to BR and had light light pink on the paper for one swipe.. implantation was due on the 31st could it be IB? starting to feel the twings on the left side again.. *sigh*

Bfp!!! Bfp!!!! We all need bfp!!!!! Lol :thumbup:

Thanks ladies.. I'm trying so hard to stay positive.. Been to the BR few more times , those times I saw nothing... This is so frustrating... Few more days

I wanna take that test sooo bad lol.. About to make Amber hide it lol

so today as of now nothing was on the paper in the BR so really hoping that light pink i saw yesterday was my little seed getting cumfy.. still holding on to hope, 2days till the witch is due. if no show 3 days till I test.. it's making my nervous but trying so hard not to stress.. still feel the slight twings in the lower right of my abdomen..

BR break.. looked a little brownish on the paper...

I had brown before a positive!!!! So your not out yet

Ugh SooooReady To Take Test Lol.. Must Wait 2 More Days At least

Be strong! Haha, although I have come to find that nothing can stop a women 12dpo with a stick to pee on :) But I believe in you! Lol.

Well today I'm find.... Have slight brown discharge and lower back pain and some belly cramps right under the belly button. Sometimes it feels like AF cramps which scare the crack outta me. Getting my blood test tomorrow so hopefully my numbers doubled!!!!!!! I dunno if I'll know tomorrow my numbers maybe a couple day wait who knows. Felt my first onset of nausea this morning too.

You can do it!!

Kelx how are you doing today? :)

Be strong! Haha, although I have come to find that nothing can stop a women 12dpo with a stick to pee on :) But I believe in you! Lol.

Lol thanks for the encouragement ladies.. Lord knows I need it.. I have one little lonely stick lol must wait must wait!!! Dragonfly.. You should be POAS soon huh keeping my FX for you... How are you Marqelle, any changes?

Well today I'm find.... Have slight brown discharge and lower back pain and some belly cramps right under the belly button. Sometimes it feels like AF cramps which scare the crack outta me. Getting my blood test tomorrow so hopefully my numbers doubled!!!!!!! I dunno if I'll know tomorrow my numbers maybe a couple day wait who knows. Felt my first onset of nausea this morning too.

Oh Kelx you kinda just made my day because that pretty much what I had today.. My back was killing me all day today, the brown DC I'm getting isn't very much I have to be looking for it to see it.. I actually started using baby whipes just because they are so so white so I could really see lol, I know sad.. I've had very very mild twings going on still on my lower right and left sides of abdomen
It goes back and forth through out the day. I hope all your test come back perfect so you can have a healthy n happy 9 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->