Here's to another TWW! Any buddies?

Still cramping a bit, sore nipples, nausea, fatigue, and headache. I've been moody today too

Ahhhhhh positive OPK!!!!!! Finally! Dtd last night and plan to tonight!

https://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx178/IrishSoldiersPrincess/Mobile%20Uploads/image_16.jpeg

Ahhhhhh positive OPK!!!!!! Finally! Dtd last night and plan to tonight!

https://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx178/IrishSoldiersPrincess/Mobile%20Uploads/image_16.jpeg

Yiipppiieeee baby dancing time!! Dim the lights!

Yes!!!!! This will be your month honey!!!

Would this one be negative?

https://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx178/IrishSoldiersPrincess/Mobile%20Uploads/image_17.jpeg

Unfortunately the level went down to 5. I am not pregnant. However, my progesterone was 3+ on Mondays blood work so it appears I ovulated sunday. We dtd Saturday so it puts me back in the tww at 5dpo. IF ovulation did occur. I had no ewcm, but was wet, and am now dry....so it's possible. Also my temp was super high Wednesday and Thursday. Now been 4 weeks since MC with no visible signs of ovulation or period. And I'm the unlucky one that took 4 weeks to get back to normal. But just when I accept that I'm not pregnant and its not my month....they throw a glimmer of hope at me by saying. ..oh but it appears you ovulated so you just aren't pregnant "yet". Y can't they just put me down lol

Unfortunately the level went down to 5. I am not pregnant. However, my progesterone was 3+ on Mondays blood work so it appears I ovulated sunday. We dtd Saturday so it puts me back in the tww at 5dpo. IF ovulation did occur. I had no ewcm, but was wet, and am now dry....so it's possible. Also my temp was super high Wednesday and Thursday. Now been 4 weeks since MC with no visible signs of ovulation or period. And I'm the unlucky one that took 4 weeks to get back to normal. But just when I accept that I'm not pregnant and its not my month....they throw a glimmer of hope at me by saying. ..oh but it appears you ovulated so you just aren't pregnant "yet". Y can't they just put me down lol

It took me 6 weeks to get a period after my mc. We're here for you! Don't give up hope yet!

I wont!! I'm still not convinced I ovulated last week. Hoping I'll O before AF comes. Still not out of the "caught egg before first AF" group. DTD Last night just incase cause I read once you get below 5 your body ovulates. Guess we'll see. I've never done opks but by yours it looks like youre Oing too. Funny, we both thought we were tww 2 weeks ago. Now we're starting over. Oh well. Well do it together! :hugs:

We're all in this together! Hopefully someone will get a bfp!

11Dpo so nervous, took a test and saw as vvv faint line in 3 mins. But discouraged because I checked cp and it was low soft and open.. Afraid af will be here 😪

You never know! Don't give up yet!

I've got some serious pressure down low it feels like in my vagina. I have no idea what that is

jeez why.. cp rose and firmed up today. went to grab some $ cheapies get home and realize they are opks.. whhhhhyyyyyy... ugh... take em never had a line on a opk don't like using them blazing two lines.. now I am even more confused if I od 12dpo today.. so frustrated lol

Let us know! I'm dreading this TWW. I'm hopeful and praying this is the month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->