Hi Guys - updated with pics

I don't even have the words. You, Matt and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Rest in peace, Jessica.

I dont know what to say, you and your family are in my thoughts. So sorry for your loss.
Sleep tight baby Jessica xx

I would firstly like to say how sorry i am for your loss.
I can say i know exactly how you feel hun... and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband at this time....

I know now it is very tough and some days are going to become the worst you have every lived thru, but some days are beter than others, some days are tougher then others, but as you i also believe the LORD has spared our babies other pain and heartace.

May you find peace within, and as myself we will never ever get over the loss of our beautiful angels, but as time goes by we learn to cope with the loss.

If you ever need a shoulder, even just someone to listen i am always available:hug:

:hug:
You are both so strong.
RIP Jessica

Thinking of you all at this really sad time and sending you strength.

x x x x x

All I want to do is give you both lots and lots of :hug:

Im so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter,you and matt are in my thoughts xxx

im so so sorry, god bless you all xxxxxxxxxxx

Im so sorry for your loss
My prayers are with you Matt & Jessica
God bless
x
Celine

My deepest condolences, Sarah and Matt. Thinking of you at this difficult time.

Sarah, I am so sorry for you loss, I know words cant take away the pain you and Matt are going threw, We all wish it would thou :(
Always tresure them precious minutes you had with her, Rip Little Jessica
Our thaughts are with you
X

I am so unbelievably sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby girl. May God hold her in his arms forever at peace. xxxxxxx

I am so very sorry for your loss hun, my thoughts are with you both xxxxxx :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss, no words that we say can make it better but in time our words will bring you the comfort that you need until then every single person on this site is by your side, we are all here for you no matter the time of day. she was such a gawjus little girl, and even though she is not with you any more, she is with you in your heart and always will be. no longer in pain and watching down on her mum and dad, R.I.P. little one xxx

I think you both are very brave. Thanks for sharing your story, it must have been so tough to verbalise your pain :(

Sorry for your loss X

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter x
She'll always be with you x
Thinking of you & your family at this difficult time x

She is beautiful sarah
Ure such a strong person
Use will be in my prayers
Jessica would be proud to have such strong and understanding parents.
xxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->