Hi ladies due with number two in September

imogenwanted

Reaction score
Hi ladies I have just found out I'm pregnant with number two I'm so excited but still just as worried as it's still so early, how are you ladies feeling I did nor ovulate till cd 39 so I'm worried it won't be able to stick x

I'm also hopefully expecting 2nd in September.
I don't remember being this worried either even though I had quite a bit of spotting.
I will never be able to wait til my 12 week scan, booking an 8 week one next week xx

I started a pregnancy group for moms due in August and September if you would like to join.

Right now I'm not exactly sure when my due date is due to irregular cycles but should be somewhere between late August, early September.

I'm also hopefully expecting 2nd in September.
I don't remember being this worried either even though I had quite a bit of spotting.
I will never be able to wait til my 12 week scan, booking an 8 week one next week xx

I'm due 30 August. Which prob means a September baby!! :) it's our 2nd as well.

Hi raspberry are you going to pay for eight week scan or will nhs do one. I'm hoping I can have early scan as I found ok on cd 51 but know I ovulated cd39 if I don't say when I ovulated I could already be eight weeks. But my midwife appointment is not till 3rd February and I will really be 8 weeks by then :( it's going to go so slow

I started a pregnancy group for moms due in August and September if you would like to join.

Right now I'm not exactly sure when my due date is due to irregular cycles but should be somewhere between late August, early September.

Hi how do I find group x

Hi :hi: im due in September on the same due date as my first baby on the 11th..
Still very early days tho.. finally getting used to the idea of being a mummy again.x

Hi raspberry are you going to pay for eight week scan or will nhs do one. I'm hoping I can have early scan as I found ok on cd 51 but know I ovulated cd39 if I don't say when I ovulated I could already be eight weeks. But my midwife appointment is not till 3rd February and I will really be 8 weeks by then :( it's going to go so slow

I will have to pay for it, £50 privately, had one last time and it was worth every penny xx

I'm due 2nd sept with our #2 :) and ds is only 4 and half months old lol xxx

Hello Ladies

I am pregnant with #2, due 10th of September.

My DD is 16 months and turns 2 on the 16th September so there is a possibility this one could share her birthday.

Things feel very different this time, I am feeling sick already and am just as nervous as first time.

Happy and Healthy pregnancy to you all

x

Hi :hi: im due in September on the same due date as my first baby on the 11th..
Still very early days tho.. finally getting used to the idea of being a mummy again.x

Wow.. my DS will be 6 on 20/9 my EDD is 19/9. Spooky haha xx

Hi all how's every one feeling today my boobs are sooooo sore, hoping that's a good sign. Does any one know anything about ovulating late as I'm getting all worked up as I did nt ovulate till cd39 so I'm worried the lining will be to thin, but suppose I'll have to wait an keep finger crossed x

Hi ladies :) I wanted to join in, Im due with my second around Sep. 10th.. My DS will be 19 years old in April. He informed me with the deepest sincerity that he will not change any diapers lol ..
So far (from what I can remember) this time around is sooo different!. My bb's hurt out of this world- and for a while now , mostly at night, I get the worst cramps- I mean pretty bad.. I finally picked up some Tylenol. It has me so freaked out! I see a doctor on Monday- I was also just in the ER with a 9 mm kidney stone. SO I am worried about the pain meds they gave me- said it was safe after first telling me they couldn't give me anything cause I am pregnant. I also keep having burst of mega energy then extream need to nap- like right now- all of a sudden I need to lay down.. Well that's me in a nutshell so far !

Hi qe76

I have gallbladder stones and the doctor said if I have to take the morphine the baby would be ok as my body would protected it so hopefully your be fine x

Hi qe76

I have gallbladder stones and the doctor said if I have to take the morphine the baby would be ok as my body would protected it so hopefully your be fine x

Thank you , every little bit of peace of mind helps!

Hi all,

We are expecting our second in September. I am worrying more this time too. I think I've seen and read far more about what could happen which doesn't help.

I know chances are in our favour that everything will be absolutely fine though.

Xxx

Hi Ladies,

I'm due on 3rd September. I've got my 12 week scan booked for 18th Feb, I really want that day to hurry up so I can take a visit to Mothercare.

My DD was 2 yesterday x

I'm due no 2 on 15/09 (assuming it all sticks) I'm feeling fairly worried at the moment & keep expect to start bleeding!

My dd is 3. Will be virtually 4 at edd.

No way I will wait for 12 week scan much to my husbands dismay. I actually go on long haul holiday (pregnancy not planned!!) at 10w3 days so think I'll have a scan at end of 9 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->