Hi ladies due with number two in September

Thanks for your reply Belle! Im glad its not just me...

I think its maybe just an aspect of having a larger age gap...we've had them all to ourselves for years and can give them 100%...so they will be old enough to realise mummys time has changed? If they were younger they probably wouldnt remember any different?

My DD is soooo good though. I know she'l be a fantastic big sister, she'l be very gentle and caring...and will be desperate to help with baby. I dont doubt how amazing she will be- i just feel terrible guilt *because* shes so good? If that makes any sense...

Hi ladiess,
I'm due with no in September too :)
How exciting gig
Wish all of u a happy healthy 9 months :)
Love to all da mamas puy there x

Thanks for your reply Belle! Im glad its not just me...

I think its maybe just an aspect of having a larger age gap...we've had them all to ourselves for years and can give them 100%...so they will be old enough to realise mummys time has changed? If they were younger they probably wouldnt remember any different?

My DD is soooo good though. I know she'l be a fantastic big sister, she'l be very gentle and caring...and will be desperate to help with baby. I dont doubt how amazing she will be- i just feel terrible guilt *because* shes so good? If that makes any sense...

Absolutely Twiggy. My dd is a bit of a handful but that is because she just loves having someone to do everything with. At the moment that is me but I'm worried she'll be so sad when I have to split my time and she has to play alone a bit more xx

Hi ladies! Hi Imogen I'm so glad I found this post!! I also ovulated very late cd 36 I had a positive opk, on cd 37 I had terrible ovulation pains followed by high temps! So approximately cd 37!! I'm due sept 11th my 2 year old boy will be 3 on the 21st September lol! I'm going for an early scan this Thursday I should be around 6 weeks, will keep you posted. I too am worrying that it's so late to ovulate, but I have checked and found others with successful pregnancies. One thing I will suggest is get your bloods checked for progesterone levels. I think late ovulators may lack or be deficient in hormones, I'm on suppositries until 12 weeks to help me sustain this pregnancy. Have you got PCOS? I have hence why I either don't ovulate or ovulate later. All the best xxx

Hi jewels I went to the docs today she I'd going to check hcg levels so fingers crossed she said there should be nothing wrong with the egg if it sticks but the lining might be a bit old so she said if you do lose it it would be when you should have got your period, I have pcos so don't have regular cycles so she said this week or in two weeks so just keeping every thing crossed. She said bloods on Wednesday should show as it should have imbedded by week five x

So good luck fingers crossed x

Hi ladies September looks like a busy month :) we all now what we where doing this Christmas xxx :) Nice to see you all and hear about your symptoms have a great night or day xxxxx

Ps, Imogenwanted, I keep seeing your status as currently feeling lonely, are you ok? Xx

Hi belle

Thanks I'm fine I just don't know how to change it lol!!
I'll have another look
I was feeling a bit low as my mum and sister the only ones have told don't seem to be excited for me as I have gallbladder stones and I'm over weight so they think I should have waited but it took seven years to get Imogen so I didn't want to wait and my husband is 53 I found out on his birthday :) but after seeing the doctor today I feel much better x :flower:

Hi Ladies!

Just found out today I am pregnant with number 2 due the end of September! It is so early and I am so nervous. I do not see the dr until January 28th, because they like you to be 6 weeks!

Hi ladies! I'm due in September (16th) as well !! It'll be my 2nd, I'm so excited!! H&H 9 months ya'll!!

Hi everyone! Im due baby #2 at the beginning of September! :thumbup:
My first is 16 months and will have just turned 2 when this baby is born.

I have a feeling i'm carrying another boy as my pregnancy is identical to my pregancy with my son.

I've had a constant migraine for a week that seems to have gone today but nausea has got worse.
Exactly a week ago i was throwing up every hour, which lasted all day!

Hope you're all feeling well :thumbup:

To the poster with Gallstones....I sypathise with you. I had my gallbladder removed when my LO was 3 months old. Its the worst pain i've ever experienced. I hope you're not suffering too badly :hugs:

Hi ladies!! I'm also due with #2 on September 18th (one day after my birthday :)). DD will be 3 in March. I'm nervous again this time around too but I keep praying and letting myself know that everything is in God's hands. First appointment and ultrasound is February 13th. I hope you are all feeling well and 'sticky' today! :)

Hi ladies is anyone Elsa really tired already, I'm so tired wondering how I'll be at six months only five weeks today x

Meeee!

Im so tired today...and the hunger hit me all of a sudden today too. I remembered it from DD pregnancy but couldnt remember when it started...aparently 5 weeks!!

Hubby just brought me a chippy tea home and im now in bed... Feel soooo slugish now and lazy. But I usually work nights and this is a night off so im indulging :haha:

Hi ladies
I'm also (cautiously) expecting #2 on 13th September. My DS will be 18 months on Monday so will just be 2 when this little one hopefully turns up.

Not really having many symptoms at the moment, sore boobs, peeing lots and hunger. Wish the sickness would kick in so I could stop worrying so much.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you all x

I am also feeling really tired and SUPER hungry! I don't recall being this hungry with DD but that's probably because it is easier to remember how sick I was. I got sick right about 6 weeks last time so I will enjoy not being nauseous while it lasts (although like MummyStobe, I will probably worry less when I'm sick ;))

Im def hitting the tired stage. Yawning all day yet attempted a nap before work as I do nights and no chance of sleep.. roll on bedtime this shift is dragging haha x

I've been feeling extremely tired since i found out :haha:
I only woke up an hour ago and could happily go back to bed and sleep all day!

I haven't had the hunger everyone is experiencing, i've got the opposite, absolutely no apetite and have to force myself to eat :nope:

Hi ladies!
I got my BFP yesterday at 13DPO so EDD is 24th Sept! My little boy was 2 in November so will be pushing 3 when LO arrives (if bean sticks!)

I am so excited/nervous. We have literally only just moved into a new area so I'm having to find a new doctors surgery ASAP!

My symptoms so far (apart from + tests) are sore nipples and excessive weeing!!

I can't wait to share this journey with you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->