Hi ladies due with number two in September

We'll feeling much better today even though I have come to bed same time as lo! Hope your all feeling better xx
Dinah that's made me lol how many weeks r u, as in a big girl I won't
show till I'm about eight months!

I got asked at 8-9 weeks last time as I was fairly slim and just had a little low down pot belly. I wore quite a lot of tight clothing too.
This time I'm still overweight and just have a jelly belly.
I don't think I'll be showing for a while this time.
Xx

We'll feeling much better today even though I have come to bed same time as lo! Hope your all feeling better xx
Dinah that's made me lol how many weeks r u, as in a big girl I won't
show till I'm about eight months!

Lol I'm 10 weeks tomorrow, I'm not tiny, but a UK10 and 5"7, I've just popped a mini bump very early this time!

I have a jelly belly since having Logan and didnt think i'd show for ages!

This is my bump comparison at 10 weeks then 10+2, it really popped out within 2 days! (excuse my bed hair on the right)

https://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag138/Pixie5912/temporary_zps92736f02.jpg

Also this morning at 10+6, i could SEE the baby! It was poking out on the left side of my belly :shock:

https://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag138/Pixie5912/temporary_zpsb39ecb02.jpg

https://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag138/Pixie5912/temporary_zpsd4c55c80.jpg

Well ladies..I just got back from my first ultrasound and found out I am expecting twins!!! I am so nervous scared and happy. My mind is going in every direction!!

Well ladies..I just got back from my first ultrasound and found out I am expecting twins!!! I am so nervous scared and happy. My mind is going in every direction!!

Wow congratulations!
I was suspected twins as i have HG and i remember being terrified and a teeeeny bit excited!
Did you have any clue?

Omg did you think you might have twins that must have been such a shock congratulations wow it's going to be fun keep us posted xx

My OH's sister found out today she's pregnant!!
I now have 2 bump buddies and they're both my SIL! One is my brothers GF and the other is OH's sister :thumbup: :happydance:

Hey everyone, any updates?
We had our 20 week scan on April 8th, baby is perfect and healthly and we're having a little girl!
My HG has eased loads and im managing to eat at least one meal a day :happydance:
Hope you are all well :flower:

Omg had nine hour gallbladder attack last night had to call 999 as okra morph did not work was vomiting and had to keep getting in hot bath it was awful. Now to scared to eat anything. I'm 18 weeks tomorrow so only have a week to get it removed if going to just scare about next 20 weeks x

Congratulations on having a little girl xx we found out at 16.4 weeks we r having. Boy so we r so pleased x

Omg that must have been awful :nope:
Congratulations on team blue :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"