Hi ladies due with number two in September

Hi Ladies,

I'm due on 3rd September. I've got my 12 week scan booked for 18th Feb, I really want that day to hurry up so I can take a visit to Mothercare.

My DD was 2 yesterday x

Ooohhhh 18th feb is when I turn 30 lol
Hope you have a fab scan xxx I'm due 2nd sept xxx

Hi qe76

I had a gallbladder attack last night and after being told I could take it another doctor said not in first 12 weeks so now not sure what to think I did nt take it but it was agony for five hours x

I think we will all still worry :) I hope I can just learn to relax and enjoy this one each week but already wishing I was five weeks . Have a fab day everyone nice to see so many of you x

I'm due Sept. 3 with my first.
This is my second pregnancy though, I miscarried in 2011.

So tired today got my husband to take Emily out shopping for a couple of hours whilst I had a sleep, Emily's still waking at night a couple of times thinking of trying cry it out with her she's almost 16 months old so she should be capable of sleeping all night now. Im trying to get her In to good sleeping habits in this next 8 months before baby arrives.

My ds still doesn't reliably sleep through, he's had phases of doing so and not.
I go up and change him, give him a drink and unless he's ill goes straight back to sleep.
What does your dd do in the night?
There are a lot of options before cio xx

Ladies are any of your lo still having a dream feed! Imogen is 14 months and wakes for dream feed about ten thirty every night, should I try to stop this or is it ok to carry on. She sleeps from 7-7.30 most days x

Hi there, I am now expecting baby number 2. DS is currently 20 months. Early days though and haven't got any real symptoms at the moment other than sore nipples. But I don't think I got nausea until 7 weeks last time (I didn't know I was pregnant in my first month as I had a normal heavy AF, git to 12 week scan and was told I was nearly 16 weeks). How is everyone else feeling?

My ds still doesn't reliably sleep through, he's had phases of doing so and not.
I go up and change him, give him a drink and unless he's ill goes straight back to sleep.
What does your dd do in the night?
There are a lot of options before cio xx

I'll put her down at 7pm and on a good night she'll sleep untill about 1.30am and she will be just sat up in her cot half asleep moaning or she'll fully wake up and be standing in her cot crying sometimes I csn just lay her back down and she will go back to sleep other times I'll give her a bottle and worst case scenario I'll have to stand over her in her cot lightly patting her back for a hour or just hold her to get her back to sleep she will sleep till about 3.30am and then start moaning again and I'll go and lay her back down she'll then sleep till 8am if im lucky.

She's a very light sleeper and doesn't seem to get in to a very deep sleep.
And ever since she started cutting teeth her sleep has never been great before she cut any teeth she was sleeping all night from 7pm -8.30 am.x

Hey!! I just found out I'm expecting #2 today! Due September 21st, same due date as my first pregnancy which ended in miscarriage :( I'm a nervous wreck.

Hi all, I just found out today that I'm due #2. I'm excited but a little nervous that I could have a MC as what happened when I first conceived.

I'm only having some mild symptoms so far but will keep testing each day to see if it progresses as hoped

Hi everyone :) I'm due in September with baby number 2.. my son will have just turned 3. Suffering with tonsillitis at the moment so it's been a bit tricky with a toddler aswell as being pregnant but luckily my husband is fantastic. He's even taking tomorrow off work to give me a day in bed, bless him! Hope you're all ok x

Looks like I'm the latest date so far, got 2 faint but definite BFPs today! I think it'll be an EDD of 9/25 or 9/26 :)

I'm due with our second baby on 9/16! :) Praying this is a sticky baby! Feeling pretty good for the most part. Peeing lots, super tired,and sore boobs but pretty good overall!

I'm peeing lots too ... but all other symptoms except maybe slight lack of appetite have vanished.
Xx

Hiya ladies, I'm expecting #2 on 9th September if all goes well! My first child, Isobelle, will be 3 next month. I was very nervous and anxious the whole way through my pregnancy with her and I am starting to feel the same this time. I've no real symptoms other than occasional cramping and sore boobs, especially at night.

X

Hi ladies! Hi Imogen I'm so glad I found this post!! I also ovulated very late cd 36 I had a positive opk, on cd 37 I had terrible ovulation pains followed by high temps! So approximately cd 37!! I'm due sept 11th my 2 year old boy will be 3 on the 21st September lol! I'm going for an early scan this Thursday I should be around 6 weeks, will keep you posted. I too am worrying that it's so late to ovulate, but I have checked and found others with successful pregnancies. One thing I will suggest is get your bloods checked for progesterone levels. I think late ovulators may lack or be deficient in hormones, I'm on suppositries until 12 weeks to help me sustain this pregnancy. Have you got PCOS? I have hence why I either don't ovulate or ovulate later. All the best xxx

Hi ladies :wave:

Also due number 2 in Septemeber!

Ov'd December 22nd (CD31) and bfp on 2nd January CD42....

Do any other ladies here due with number two feel loads of guilt? My DD turns 4 next month and she'l be 4yrs7months when baby comes. I spend so much time with her- I work in the evenings so i can be 'mummy' in the day and we are so close. We just hang out and watch movies/do crafts/play games/do puzzles/meet friends....

And im just so worried our relationship will change because iv just not got the free time and she'l feel pushed out :( Iv already talked with my husband and its getting me so emotional!

Anyone else feel like this with their second?!

Congrats on all the september due dates! :flower:

I'm feeling a bit like this Twiggy, my dd is a mummy's girl and we spend a lot of time together. She will be four when baby arrives and have just started school so I do worry she'll feel even more pushed out. but I know she will dearly love a baby brother or sister so I hope we can keep showing her how much she is loved now as a daughter and big sister xx

Ps, Imogenwanted, I keep seeing your status as currently feeling lonely, are you ok? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->