Hi ladies due with number two in September

Turns out i have hyperemesis :nope:

Spent 24 hours in hospital on a drip, had an early scan to rule out twins and baby is measuring 3 days ahead, 9 weeks exactly today!
Got some anti sickness medication to take to keep the sickness away :thumbup:

Hope you ladies are well :flower:

That's really bad hope your resting lots sending hugs x

Turns out i have hyperemesis :nope:

Spent 24 hours in hospital on a drip, had an early scan to rule out twins and baby is measuring 3 days ahead, 9 weeks exactly today!
Got some anti sickness medication to take to keep the sickness away :thumbup:

Hope you ladies are well :flower:

That's really bad hope your resting lots sending hugs x

Thankyou, hope you're gallstones aren't playing up too bad!
Yeah OH's been amazing, feeling loads better but he still wont let me do anything :haha:

How is everyone feeling today :)

I'm still feeling a bit strange about being pregnant again I really wanted to be pregnant again soon, but I'm feeling so guilty towards my dd, because she is such a good baby I'm worried this one can't be as good so I won't have time for dd anymore or how will I get everything done if I am so tired now.

But then feel the weeks are going so slow and just want to see my little bean as will feel more real,

I'm i the only one with worrys like this :(

How is everyone feeling today :)

I'm still feeling a bit strange about being pregnant again I really wanted to be pregnant again soon, but I'm feeling so guilty towards my dd, because she is such a good baby I'm worried this one can't be as good so I won't have time for dd anymore or how will I get everything done if I am so tired now.

But then feel the weeks are going so slow and just want to see my little bean as will feel more real,

I'm i the only one with worrys like this :(

I kind of feel the same way. I wanted to get pregnant again and now I am so tired I feel like Im taking it out on my son and Im trying not to. He is also a very good baby and everyone always told me how lucky I was so it makes me nervous about a 2nd!

I also feel like i lucked out with a good baby!

He's a little monster now that he's a toddler though, so maybe if i get a difficult baby it'll be a chilled toddler :shrug:

I certainly get this feeling. We weren't trying, because I couldn't justify giving up the time with DD, so it took a while to coming around and seeing the positives of having two close together.

Hi ladies
I am officially expecting a September baby (just) edd 30 sep. Well we'll see if this date changes as time goes on :)
How are you all?

Pixie I hope you feel better soon :hug:

Hello, Ladies!
I just found out yesterday that I'm expecting our second. My due date is September 26th.
I'm so excited, and happy that I didn't have to wait too long for my BFP (this was our first cycle of trying!)
I don't have many symptoms, and the few I do have are very mild.

Hi ladies hope your all havering a great week end weather here is rain rain rain, nealy seven weeks it's going so slow x

Its going fast for me this time, my pregnancy dragged the first time. Now im nearly 10 weeks! :shock: Im glad its going quickly though, i'm constantly on edge when i feel a bit nauseous and obsessed with how much food and drink im consuming as im terrified of going back into hospital :nope:
My anti sickness meds are working for now, but i cant handle big meals and my apetite is decreasing again.

My SPD has also returned and by the evenings i cant walk and have to get my OH to practically carry me to the toilet :nope:

Im not having a great pregnancy this time, im really trying to be positive and grateful but my mood is so low lately :nope:
Sorry for being a downer :cry:

Hope you are all well :hugs:

Its going fast for me this time, my pregnancy dragged the first time. Now im nearly 10 weeks! :shock: Im glad its going quickly though, i'm constantly on edge when i feel a bit nauseous and obsessed with how much food and drink im consuming as im terrified of going back into hospital :nope:
My anti sickness meds are working for now, but i cant handle big meals and my apetite is decreasing again.

My SPD has also returned and by the evenings i cant walk and have to get my OH to practically carry me to the toilet :nope:

Im not having a great pregnancy this time, im really trying to be positive and grateful but my mood is so low lately :nope:
Sorry for being a downer :cry:

Hope you are all well :hugs:

Hope you feeling better it must be so hard it makes me feel bad for going on about being tired :wacko: you must be so worn out, have they said you will get better or will it be like this the whole time x

Hi ladies how is every one I'm still finding things are going so slow I have my booking in appointment next Tuesday when I'll be eight weeks, so another five weeks till scan I could have a private scan on Saturday but it's £99 so not sure weather to or not as even though I really want to see baby don't think I'll see much at 7.5 days or should I save money and have a 3 d scan a bit later on? What do you think :)

I've got a private scan tomorrow, booking appt tuesday and nhs scan 5 weeks tomorrow- such a long wait and no way I'm waiting till 13 weeks to tell everyone xx

I have my booking appointment today :thumbup:

If you need peace of mind then i'd say go for an early scan, however at 7 weeks baby doesnt even really have a baby shape. You will see the heartbeat but thats it really...when i was pregnant with Logan i had an early scan due to bleeding and this is what he looked like
https://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag138/Pixie5912/Logan7weeksgest_zpscd03781a.jpg

Maybe wait a week or 2 then you will see more, this is my 9 week scan with this baby
https://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag138/Pixie5912/temporary_zps8789fae3.jpg

Hey hows everyone feeling?!

Im having a rare good day today! Only had to have 1 antisickness tablet and nausea is at a minimum. I even managed to eat a kebab for dinner!

I've been craving onions and salad the last few days.

I just found out last night that my brother and his girlfriend are expecting! :happydance: They're not sure how far gone she is, she is either 5 weeks or 8 weeks and will be due mid September/early October!
So exciting :happydance: :yipee:

Im having a rare good day today! Only had to have 1 antisickness tablet and nausea is at a minimum. I even managed to eat a kebab for dinner!

I just found out last night that my brother and his girlfriend are expecting! :happydance: They're not sure how far gone she is, she is either 5 weeks or 8 weeks and will be due mid September/early October!

So glad your feeling a bit better, I have had really bad cold for about four days now so hope it's going soon, I still worry about not being able to do everything with a 22 month gap but will just have to get on with it x exciting about your sil nice to have them at same time x

So glad your feeling a bit better, I have had really bad cold for about four days now so hope it's going soon, I still worry about not being able to do everything with a 22 month gap but will just have to get on with it x exciting about your sil nice to have them at same time x

Hope your cold goes soon!

I also worry about how i'll deal with a 24 month age gap, started worrying about things like naptimes and bedtimes. Its hard enough to get Logan to nap during the day and thats without a newborn to deal with too :shock: Im sure things will just fall into place within a few weeks of baby #2 being born, im hoping so at least!

One of my friends has just given birth to her 4th and she's on her own with them as the dad doesn't want to know, she seems to be doing great!

I have a really bad cold at the moment too. I'm having trouble sleeping at night because I can't breathe, I ache all over, my sinuses are plugged, and I have a massive pressure headache. I'm really hoping today is the worst of it. Tomorrow is going to suck if I'm still suffering! (Especially when no one understands why I can't just take some meds and feel better!)
Other than that, I'm not feeling too bad. I get waves of nausea here and there, but nothing too bad.

Really ready for the nausea to be over now. Sick of feeling sick. Also tired of spending 2 hours a day napping. Proper little bump now too, met a friend for dinner the other night and I'd told her I was doing that dry January thing to explain away the not drinking, she took one look at me and laughed. She said even if I hand't had a little bump poking out through my dress my boobs were a dead giveaway! I didn't realise they were that noticeable tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->