Hi ladies due with number two in September

Welcome all new ladies
We'll after another night of gallbladder pain lasting seven hours I called doctors he said come in we might do an early scan:) so thought at least is get to see the little one but no! Just said can't do anything for pain :) and scan not needed so think I might just pay for eight week one but it's so expensive :)

I really feel for you having gallbladder pain and being pregnant. Its the worst pain ever and not being able to take anything for it must be horrific :nope:
Did you have gallstones during your first pregnancy or did you get them after?
I only found out a month after i gave birth but im guessing i had them

during my pregnancy as there was a lot. I was fortunate to not have
gallbladder pain during the pregnancy though.
Anyway, sorry for rambling on. I hope you and your little bean are okay :hugs:

Welcome all the new September mummys :flower:

Thanks pixi I only got it a few months ago at the time the doc said don't worry if you get pregnant you can still take meds, now I found out pregnancy will make it worse and can't take meds :cry: so now scared to eat think its best diet I have been on x

I lost loads of weight while i was waiting for my op as i was also scared to eat :nope: I hope things get better for you :hugs:

:wave: Can I join in too? Last time I was here was sept 2011! Now I'm due for my 2nd on 9th sept 2014.

Had a 6 week scan and saw the heartbeat which was beautiful, I had some heavy bleeding at 5+4 which made me think it was all over but it turns out I just had a haematoma which poses no threat at all. I'm feeling much more positive now :)

I'm suffering so badly with MS already though, not been sick yet but eating is such a difficult task :sick: I can't even look at food.

Imogenwanted, Sorry you are in so much pain. :hugs:

And welcome tigerlily!!! Any ideas on names?

Hi ladies
May I please join? I just got my bfp yesterday at 13dpo. According to online calculators I'm due either 29 sep or 1 oct. Either way it will be September I think as I had c section last time so will again this time.
I have an appointment on Wednesday to get bloods etc. Very early but we are moving countried next week so want to see my doc before we leave.

How are you all? I had some af cramps. But today just sore bbs.

I have a MASSIVE list of possible names, feeling more positive this time that we might agree on one rather than it being a last minute panic. I can share if anyone is a name junkie? Feel free to comment, some of them I'm in love with, while with others the feelings are a bit more fleeting!

I have a MASSIVE list of possible names, feeling more positive this time that we might agree on one rather than it being a last minute panic. I can share if anyone is a name junkie? Feel free to comment, some of them I'm in love with, while with others the feelings are a bit more fleeting!

Go for it Dinah! I'm a bit of a name junkie too lol

Here's our favourites...

Ava
Poppy
Edie
Millie
Gracie

Dylan
Tommy
George
Freddie
Jake

:)

Hi ladies I'm due my second on the 30th September, my daughter is almost 1 year 6 months. :flower:

Told you it was a long shortlist...

cora
illiana
hope (Can't really use this with having a Grace, two virtue names in one family is a bit much)
elsie
aria
eloise
Aurelia
Cassie
Madison
Quinn
Marcy
Ariana/Ariane
Coralie/Cora
Renata
Seraphina
Avayeh
Ariella
Georgette
Addyson
Elodie/Melody
Astrid
Verity
Lily
Clara
Emmerson
Ayala
Clementine
Annika
Eden

benjamin
nathaniel/Nathan
ethan
Joshua
Iarlaith
Micah
Christian
Paul
Arle
Rohan
Asher

DD fell asleep in my arms at 11, bit early for her nap but okay, take her through to her room, wakes up. No nap today. ARGH, I needed her nap to have my nap! Only got 3 hours sleep last night and feeling destroyed.

Im having a bad day today, been throwing up every hour since 7:30am and have only managed to eat a bowl of cereal which came straight back up :nope:
Im so lucky to have my OH at home so he can do most of looking after Logan.
Was meant to have my booking appointment with the midwife today but had to rearrange as i feel so crap, i cant even drag myself off the sofa to play with my son :cry:
Midwife appointment is now on January 30th at 1:30pm unless she can fit me in earlier :thumbup:

Expecting number two around September 12. Trying to remain excited and hopeful until first scan on Feb 3.

Hi! I got my BFP yesterday! :) I am also expecting #2. My EDD is Oct. 2. I couldn't find an September/October thread. Care if I join?
DD is 18 months old today!

I started a pregnancy group for moms due in August and September if you would like to join.

Right now I'm not exactly sure when my due date is due to irregular cycles but should be somewhere between late August, early September.

Hey there im due in august (no.2) Can i join?x

Im having a bad day today, been throwing up every hour since 7:30am and have only managed to eat a bowl of cereal which came straight back up :nope:
Im so lucky to have my OH at home so he can do most of looking after Logan.
Was meant to have my booking appointment with the midwife today but had to rearrange as i feel so crap, i cant even drag myself off the sofa to play with my son :cry:
Midwife appointment is now on January 30th at 1:30pm unless she can fit me in earlier :thumbup:

Hope your feeling better x

I started a pregnancy group for moms due in August and September if you would like to join.

Right now I'm not exactly sure when my due date is due to irregular cycles but should be somewhere between late August, early September.

Hey there im due in august (no.2) Can i join?x

I remember you from the trimester boards with your first! I was a bit more of a lurker back then though :blush: Congrats on your 2nd :flow:

Feeling your pain ladies with sickness :(

I never actually puked (maybe twice) with my DD so this pregnancy is really proving tough as im being sick now....

Even the tricks like biscuits beside the bed and eating little but often that worked last time now isnt working!!

Im so lucky my daughter will just chill with me, i couldnt get out of bed this morn to go get her juice and her porridge and she was so sweet about it. Man I lucked out with her....I feel so guilty though!!

Turns out i have hyperemesis :nope:

Spent 24 hours in hospital on a drip, had an early scan to rule out twins and baby is measuring 3 days ahead, 9 weeks exactly today!
Got some anti sickness medication to take to keep the sickness away :thumbup:

Hope you ladies are well :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"