Hi. ntnp for #2

Hey girls! So I guess I am in my TWW. Not really stressing about it. Hopefully if this isnt our month AF will at least come on time.

I'm supposed to o later this week based purely on cycle length... So I'll join you ine the two week wait soon ! Af is due dec 12 I think. Whatever that Wednesday is.

hope this is both your months!! what a lovely early xmas prezzie that would be! :D xx

Sheesh iv not been here in ages. Havnt had a chance to read through yet but just wanted to say congrats caro.
iv been getting quite stressed out about ntnping so we have just decided to let it be. Iv quit working out dates. And we are just getting on with things.

aww thanks DCS, hope that properly ntnp is the thing you need to get that bfp :) xx

Hey dcs, I hope the no stress approach works! Although ntnp is supposed to be non stress haha it never is!

My af appeared 2days ago after non stress not trying as oh wasn't here month. I'm hoping we'll be able to catch eggo before he goes to work this month so have some opks to help!.... Not stressing!

ah, I keep missing out on so much, but I am on vacation and rarely able to even get on XD 6 dpo now and only a week till testing :happydance: having a few mild symptoms, nothing too impressive, I think the fatigue has hit me the worst though!

Hi ladies just wanted to pop in and say hi. And because this no stress aproach has got me stressed. I have no idea when af ifdue, was tracking it on an app on my phone. But lost the thing when I updated it. But im abit excited because im emotional, and spotty, and my stomachs all firm. U know when you breath in, and u can normally tuck ur tummy in? I cant do that much. I also cant stop eating jaffa cakes, I normally hate thrm. Maybe im over thinking i. I asked oh what he thought and he said " well there is a 50/50 chance, I mean we have been having unprotected sex" for real though, that was tottaly unhelpfull. I just wanted to share with people who would understand.

P.s sorry for the typos, im on my phone and it has a mind of its own.

:rofl: at DH's reaction! fx'ed this is your bfp! does sound promising! with all those symptoms though if they're real a test would prob be positive by now! go :test: xx

Would you believe I did out food shop last night online, and forgot to buy a test, been out all day today and still keep forgeting. Im going to send oh out later to buy one. Because I think its thr least he can do after being so unhelpfull last night.

Definitely DCS, get that hubby out to buy you a test!

I've been keeping my news quiet but now we've had the scan I'd like to announce I'm 14 weeks pregnant tomorrow :) hope all you ladies aren't waiting too much longer.

Congrats kimmy b. Thats such great news.
Carro- how are you getting on? How are you feeling?
How are both of you ladies copeing with being pregnant and having a toddler?

Something else iv noticed, normally lo asks for milk as soon as im on the sofa or I walk into the room. Normally between 5-20 times a day depending on what we are doing. This last 2 days he hasnt bf throughout the day, only when he wakes up and goes to bed. ( I still bf to sleep)

Ooh, hope the test is pos DCS! It sounds promising! I love you're OH's answer :dohh:

Congrats KimmyB :)

I hope your pregancy is going well Caro?

We haven't been trying these last 2 months as OH has been away at work during the crucial times! Grrr! I have been using opks though to have an idea of when I O so when next month comes I don't need to stress about whther we're doing it at the right time! (it's still ntnp :blush:). I'm a bit confued though as judging from my opks I o'd around cd16, I'm not on cd18 and my nipples have been sore since my pos opk?! I think this is normal for ovulation symptoms but it's the 1st I've felt them!

congrats kimmyb! you're further ahead of me! lol, you kept that quiet!!

I'm doing well thanks ladies, 1st scan went fine, they put me back just by 1day so EDD now 14th July. Not been sick once, and fatigue is beginning to lift now! and nausea all but gone too, unless i forget to eat :). So basically this pregnancy is a breeze compared to alex's!! (touch wood!). The only difficulties i've had with having a toddler too is dealing with the tiredness but fx'ed that's going now!

DCS let us know!!

hope everyone else gets their bfp's v soon :) xx

Thanks girls! They put me a week ahead at my dating scan :) I've had terrible all day/night nausea/sickness and occasional migraines. Apart from that I'm fab! Very excited! Edd 9th July. I'm just tired looking after a toddler, it's much different than the first time around!
Good luck girls!

So af still hasnt arrived. It arrived around like the 5th dec after a no show in nov. I really want to test but I know as soon as I do af will arrive. So im going to try and wait till 20th to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->