Hi. ntnp for #2

um think they;re meant to be 10 (whatever the units are), and FRER 25, but the IC didn't give me a good line last time until couple days after the FRER so not sure they're really all that great. Still better than wasting expensive ones though ;)

Thanks caro, I got some cheapies in homebargains the other day mainly to fuel my craving to pee on a stick! I'm tempted to go get one from suoerdrug tomorrow though as they're supposed to be pretty sensitive :shrug:

I used super drug ones when preg with flora. It was the day my period was due and The line was super dark.

I'm thinking of getting a batch of cheapie opks and maybe some hpts too but I might wait a month or two. We dtd last night again, I had a tiny bit of af style cramping and a couple of twinges so perhaps I'm close to O. It's funy because we havent actually talked about it at all since I came off the pill, but we are kind of doing it more than normal already.

So is it possible to NOT have EWCM ? I just haven't noticed any. Or maybe I just really haven't come close to o yet. :shrug:

Thanks greenlady, I might wait a couple of months and get some opks too.

It's funny me and OH don't really talk about it either, it took me a while to convince him to have another so I'm worried that if I make dtd too pressured, or talk about it too much then he might back out!... When I'm pg he'll here nothing else :haha:

I'm not sure whether some don't get ewcm when O but everybody is different, symptoms can vary from woman to woman so I'd expect that would be the same? :shrug:... Goodluck x

So I've had no cramping now for about 4 days! So convinced myself that Im out but keep getting shooting pains in boobies and sensitive nipples on/off! I'm 10dpo.

Ohhh maybe your still in with a chance toms mummy.
Thanks greenlady will pick some superdrug ones up when I go shopping next.
Thanks caro will hopefully wait for af to not turn up but incase I cant wait will hold off till the 17th.

Yup xmas shopping. Finished los shopping ( im sure ill buy more) and next month I start on everyone else. Managed to buy hom £200 worth of toys for £75. Im so proud of that.

Wow that's a good effort caro, I always think I should start Xmas shopping early but never manage it :dohh:

well after no cramping for days I felt some today and then soon after my nipples started tingling!.... I just don't know what's going on, have I/am I ovulating, pg or signs of af arriving? :shrugg: I've been on the pill for yrs that I'm finding it so hard to figure my body out now I've
come off it!

:hi: ladies, just a quick pop on as i should be working :blush:

i don't mention it too often to DH either :haha:, men are funny creatures!

not me that's done xmas shopping tomsmummy, that's DCS ;)

superdrug are good tests! i've got some upstairs, they were on for around £7 for 2 packs :D xx

Haha!... :dohh: sorry!.... Good Effort DCS! :)... h and the 17th not that far away :)

Thank u. Thank u very much. Im trying to save as much as I can for when I finally get pg. And for thr wedding. My main problem is im addicted to shopping.
I am going to try waiting to see what af does.
How many kiddies do we all want? Me and oh agreed on 2. And that will be it for us.

I love shopping, Internet more so now though as it's too stressful taking a 3yr old in to town! I love it when things come through the post like presents :blush:

for a long time we only wanted one child but now Toms getting older I am broody for another, my oh would be happy with just one still but he know I'd like another so he said okay, with alot of convincing :haha:

I used to spend any chance I had in the shops buying stuff. Now im in and out in an hour.
This is going to sound awful but im terrified of having another. Im a sahm, but im lucky because oh only works 3-4 days a week. Im mostly worried about how lo will cope witj a baby around especially as I still bf him. I want anothet but so scared at the same time. Even though my labour lasted ovet 26 hours and I was really ill im not worried about that at all. More worried about leaving lo while I give birth. He is 18 months and the longest iv left him is 30 minz with oh.

Aww DCS :hugs:... these feelings are definately normal!.... I have been s scared t have another, I didn't even think I wanted another, hence the 3yr gap between LO and ttc!!

I've now got my head around it and although it will be scary I keep reminding myself that I know that in 5-10 yrs time I will regret not having another!!

The main worry for me is that me and OH are very active people, outdoorsy types. Before LO was born we were mnt biking, hill walking, rock climbing, surfing etc! But since LO we've only managed the climbing wall and a few hills with LO when he was small enough to carry, but over the past 6 months we've started going out and doing stuff alot more, taking LO with us, who can enjoy it! (He loves rock climbing!).... This will all be taken away from us again when new LO arrives. Very selfish thinking I know, but there you go!

I was also thinking about the worries you have, my OH works away 2 weeks on 2 weeks off so that'll be hard with a newborn but atleast Tom will be starting/in school and not a toddler!... Also was thinking of a home birth and actually having Tom there with us, maybe with someone else nearby so if it gets too much they can take him either away or upstairs :huh:

Tom doesn't BF anymore but he does still co-sleep and I'm worried about how we're going to fit us all in the bed lol!!!.... My friend has 3 children aged 8,6 & 2. They all still co-sleep, her OH screwed a double and a kingsized bed together :haha:

Not that iv noticed. Af normally arrives as predicted. Never really thought about it tbh.
So gald im not the only one with these worries.

Yeah I suppose once AF starts to arrive again then your fertile again.... do you remember hw lng it took for AF to arrive back? I BF till LO was 14 months old and it didn't cme back until the month after I stopped!

I think he was about 10 or 11 months.

How is everyone? Im so tired today. Lo has his back chewy teeth coming through so again today he refused his nap but then fell asleep on me. So I had to wake his, which he wasnt impressed with. And ohs been at work yesterday, today and all day tomorrow so I feel like iv hardly seen him.
Tomsmummy- how do u deal with oh being away? It must be tough.

Im new to this too, ntnp for *2!! Bit of a confusing one, sorry for long post. 2 months ago i was 1 day late for period - took test BFN, last month was my normal 7 day period :(, this month i was 3 days early for my period, 1st 3 days were very light last 3 were heavy so in total was 6 day period (usual is 7 days no matter what)! I have been having pregnancy symptoms for about 3 weeks, and now the last few days im feeling flutters/pokes in low absomen. :S Do you ladies think im pregnant?? (bare in mind this would be my 2nd pregnancy) Not sure if should do a test again yet as only stopped bleeding yesterday. Thanks. (Sorry for long post and TMI)

Aww dcs, those back teeth are a bugger! I hope he feels better soon!

It's hard when oh goes away but he's also back for 2 weeks straight and I don't work so it's really nice then!

Hi SG, you'll like this thread, everyone's really supportive :)... Unfortunately though I don't have much advice for you? Have you recently come off the pill? As your cycles sound a little messed up and I know coming off the pill can cause this, along with cramping x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->