Hi!

Princess pea

Mum of 2 beautiful girls
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I would like you join all too! I'm 36, and 30 weeks tomorrow.

This is my second baby, my first is 18, so this one was a bit of shock, lol. I have to say that being pregnant at both ends of the spectrum have been very different. During my first I was 18 and took it all in my stride, sailed through pregnancy and didn't have any 'symptoms'. This time, I've been absolutely knackered, had SPD, dead legs at night, really painful braxton hicks, but to name a few :shrug:

Anyway, glad to see there's a thread for us over's, looking forward to meeting you all :coffee:

Welcome!

I kind of know how you feel with 19 years between my first two. However, I had bad sickness for around 6-7 months of both of those pregnancies. I am so glad that isn't the case this time.

I think you will find a lot less items in this area that you really aren't interested in with all of the .... younger ladies in the tri boards. I have a hard time not referring to them as the kids. :)

Welcome!

I kind of know how you feel with 19 years between my first two. However, I had bad sickness for around 6-7 months of both of those pregnancies. I am so glad that isn't the case this time.

I think you will find a lot less items in this area that you really aren't interested in with all of the .... younger ladies in the tri boards. I have a hard time not referring to them as the kids. :)

Lol, so you have been in the same boat as me! So I guess this pg is no 3 for you?

I know what you mean about the tri boards ;0)

Lol, so you have been in the same boat as me! So I guess this pg is no 3 for you?

I know what you mean about the tri boards ;0)

Yes, this is number three and done. I'm getting too old for multiple small children. :) I didn't do two at the same time before and even though I have a wonderful partner, I think this is going to be a real challenge.

Congrats and welcome :) I think having children later in life if fantastic... even though it was a bit of a struggle for us, I feel very lucky it happened when it did!!!!

I have 2 grown children as well, Princess Pea! Welcome!

This is my second, my first is almost 16. Had her when I was 25 and it was a breeze - well the pregnancy was, but this time around it's an absolute nightmare. Suffice to say that when I eventually get to soo the consultant, I will be asking to get sterilised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->