High HCG levels? Anyone else?

sigh

Cautiously preg with 2nd
Reaction score
So my HCG levels are really high.
4d+5 = 8500
5d+5 = 25000

Not sure what's going on but it's really weird because I am 6 weeks now and still have NO SYMPTOMS (other than being a little tired).

Anyone else?

Some women on here have ther levels in ther signature. Have a nosey round an find some.... I have no idea tho sorry! Did u get bfp early? X

I wouldn't say you are high at all! I would think average. At 5w5d I was 11,500 and at 6w0d I was 20,478. My dr didn`t think I was at all too high! It falls pretty much right within the average!

It is interesting though that your dr did your blood tests 1 week apart. normally they are taken around 48 hours apart to see what your doubling time is like (they should double every 48 hours or so.)

wannabemamaz - it's a long story (posted here https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...er/2228567-5w-instead-7w-really-confused.html)

But I was diagnosed with a miscarriage but then saw the baby a week later but the timing is off (puts my positive test at 2w 6 d).

Just had a little read as I was interested and apparently everyone is different. Apparently!! They r not necessarily higher if u are having twins either.

I have just had a read of ur story, that's really sad you wer told that! I hope u r ok?!

Maybe the other 'sac' is another baba(??) when is your next scan xx

My level at 5w3d was 15,049, and I'm waiting to gt my 5w5d result back now.

And I thought mine was high LOL mine was 2999 at 4W4D.. but compaired to my 2nd child that is a LOT higher.. with her I was only in the low 100's at my 5th week...

Thanks k4t1e2. It's been a tough couple weeks and it makes it hard to get excited.

SJDsMommy - yes! Mine were SO low at 5 weeks for my DD but she measured exactly/slightly big. With this one they are high and he/she is measuring small! So weird!!

Mine was 27000 at 5w5d. My doctor told me that it was high, but so far everything has been normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->