high temperatures next cyle after failed IVF cycle

comemybaby

Reaction score
Dear all,

I am in total confusion.I have been ttc 3+yrs now. I had a failed IVf Cycle last Jan2015.My ET was on 2nd Feb and 15eggs were retrived and 7th Feb , one embi was transferred and i was on progesteron gel and my AF started by itself even i am on progesteron sharp on 17th Feb ( that is 15dpo). usually my AF starts on sharp 15dpo. I used to note my temps on and off.. so i know that once my temp increases 15thday AF shows here face.
Me and My husband decided to take a month break for FET as i was not in a posistion to go for FET striaghtaway..Now my first day of cycle was 17th Feb and i was temping every second or third day and noticed that cd18 my temperature shifted to 98.6 from 97.9. we BD on CD13 and CD16 early morning I noted for two more days and it was high. and if i count my AF should have started by 20Mar and it hasnt shown till now. iam 20dpo today and having sharp cramps sometimes like af on and off, boobs sore( i never had sore boobs before period anytime till now) and legs pain sometimes white discharge.

Do you think failed IVF delayed my period? or i am pregg? i dont want to test till sunday because i am already heartbroken and cant take one more. I am ok if AF arrives so that i can start FET.

Hi, unfortunately I don't have an answer or much advice for you but I didn't want to read and run.

I am so sorry that your IVF failed, its heart breaking and very unfair.

My period was late after our first cycle and unfortunately the only way you are going to know if this is a delayed period or a pregnancy is by doing a test. You will be symptom spotting continually all weekend so my advice would be to test, if its negative then you can start planning your FET. If its positive then nothing else matters. I hope this is good news for you.

Good luck :flower:

Pinkie3..Thank you verymuch for your reply. i was constantly checking if someone replied.
yeah failed IVF is veryvery hard thing and i wish it should not happen to anyone in the world.

So , did you have spotting when your period is delayed? i dint had any spotting and my temperatures are still high (98.9F) today. i do have some period cramps and sore legs and headache thats it..

I'll test and then see what to do ..btw.. how many days did your period delayed?

It was a while ago now so I can't really remember how many days but I know it was a few. I think with all the drugs we've put in our bodies it will take a bit of time to get in routine again.

Sorry that sent before I had finished typing... I was going to say...

It's really frustrating when our bodies play tricks on us but good luck with the testing. I really hope its good news for you.

Let me know how you get on.:flower:

i am posting my update for someone who might be in my situation and looking for an answer.

Never loose trust on god! he can do miracles anytime :)

ok.. i finally tested on monday and got BFP (pregnanct 3+ weeks) i was over the moon.. so happy . it was my hubby's birthday and its best gift i can ever give.
i had bloods done and HCG came out very good . around 26000 and i am officially 6 weeks pregnant :)

comemybaby I just read through this and I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome news. :flower:

WOW - what amazing news. Your story will give many people hope.

Huge Congratulations to both you and your hubby :flower:

iam realy feeling devastated,my 1 first ivf cycle failed,all my money gone,i will have to relax and look for money before i start again,its so painful i cant explain how i feel realy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->