HIP Grant, Ive emailed The Sun news paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to tesco for a calm down, shall i price up a hospital bag bits and peices while im there?

Hazel

forget it, as i said im not looking for a arguement, i just think they need to re-think the way in which they are going to deal with this etc cos its not working atm. i just think when they say 190quid at 26weeks people who dont have alot spend it in their heads before they get it, so to have to painic of not getting it maybe stressful.

Ladies it doesn't matter how much you complain its not going to make it come any quicker?? The HIP only started in April it will take a while to sort it all out and get the 'system' right.

If the argument continues i will lock this thread, be nice plz:kiss:

haha :ignore: *bangs head some more*

ADMIN! close this thread we're all getting wound up :dohh: haha

it's something we're all never going to agree on

like swine flu

and vaccinations

and everthing else in life!!! :dohh:

All your responses have made me LOL. I thought you should know this hahahah xxx

haha :ignore: *bangs head some more*

ADMIN! close this thread we're all getting wound up :dohh: haha

it's something we're all never going to agree on

like swine flu

and vaccinations

and everthing else in life!!! :dohh:

All your responses have made me LOL. I thought you should know this hahahah xxx

i'm bloody mental hun :dohh: this pregnancy makes me an absolute loon! haha. more so than usual!!! :thumbup:

need to laugh sometimes ;) life's too short for arguments xxx

oh dear god am not even gona express my opinion ill go somewere else lol x

it took about 2 months for it to reach me this week....I had forgotten about it and thought I had maybe not qualified for it...i am very happy to be getting it a friend of mine had a baby last year and didn't get it, just happy for a bit more cash in the bank at this time of year =)

and if anyone buying a pram you generally get a changing bag with it

ZOMG I don't have any maternity pads yet..do you think my HIP grant will be here before I go into labour so I can buy some?

I must of missed something off my hospital bag cos apart from them 2 things i had other stuff at home, pretty sure every1 has old underwear.

when they get home you need more but hospital bag really doesnt cost 2 much. A ready made one from mothercare is only something like £25

I also forgot to mention that i am signed off work 'sick' as due to my illness im not able to work, Im entitled to NO benefits, so basically, with hubbys wage (Soldier... not good money!!) we're paying our bills, inc rent, all household bills, we've almost done the baby's nursery, and got all her clothes, we used ebay ALOT and got loads of bargains! If we've managed with less than £100 SPARE a month..... then surely most people can!!

£100 spare is quite a lot in my opinion. we bearly have £20 once our rent and bills are paid (my hubby earns £6.25 an hour). we use ebay too, but mostly freecycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"