Hit me with your girls names

torch2010

Reaction score
So stuck on girls names!!!! Please share ANY you like and also any you don't like :)

Im the same.....i like myla at the moment but it doesnt jump out at me like my little girls did, i want the second name to be Elizabeth after my grandma thats certain, secretly hoping for a boy because i have his name sorted lol

We had Arizona picked for a girl but we are having a boy x

I am naming my girl zoe jane

Savannah, Jade, Elisa, Lucy, Isabelle, Roxanne,nadina, Sophia, Jenny, Lizzy..

We are naming our baby girl Ryian Jayla. But we like boy names for girls. I also was really leaning towards Brielle but we changed it when we actually found out she was a girl.

If we have a girl we like Poppy Elise, Ariana, marina and Summer x

If we have a girl we are going to call her Faith xx

If we have a girl we like Darcey
other names we like are Poppy, Miley, Lacey, Macey, Milly, Tilly.

We're calling our baby Athena if it's a girl :)

We already have a daughter called Lydia Fay

My daughter is Eva Grace. If we have a girl this time we are thinking of Lucy Rose, though not set in stone yet.

We have a daughter named Esmé Rose and if this one is a girl we like Ava Lily

i have 2 girls lillie and lexie and if its a girl we like lacie and emilie to continue our l i and e in the names haha.xx

i like "e" names and "a" names for little girls :) there are very few names that start with those letters that i dont like :p

I have Mollie and Lilly-rose picked :)

We are having Rosalie Eliza if we have a girl and I love it!

I have one girl already (12) and she is Holly Olivia and a boy (13) he is Lewis Peter

We have our dd who is savannah rose... And we swaying to alanta daisy..

This is so hard. Thank you for all your suggestions. I come from a family of girls so all the names I like are taken lol we have in the family (for anyone needing inspiration)

Amy
Megan
Abigail
Mandy
Kimberly
Kerry
Emma
Jessica
Hannah
Danika
Ffion
Lily
Ellie
Rebecca
Carley
Kellyanne
Courtney

I've had the name Zoey picked out for a little girl for years. Hoping we have a little girl so I can finally use it! :) But no clue on a middle name yet. Thinking Alice or Allison. But I'm not sold yet, still thinking on MNs.

I also love the name Paisley Jade (nicknamed PJ). Along with Camille or Camilla. Sadly our friends have a Camilla so those are out.

Do you have any you kind of like picked yet?

We are naming our baby girl Cambria Rae. But I really like the names

Maizie, Ever, and Sibylla :pink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"