Hit me with your girls names

My daughters are Caitlin & Bethany. If this is a girl we like Emily, Elise, Ailish and Abigail.

I love the name Maya or Naya...anybody wants to help me decide?
:winkwink:

I love Maya :-D
We are naming our little girl Annaliese Rose :-D
we also really liked Rosie Mae, april, milly, morgan, taylor, madison, eliza, zelda, ariella and Cerise lol!!!

My two girls are named Morgan Cecilly and Tatum Rose. My Son is Elijah Benjamin and we're having a girl this time. Not decided on a name yet but top picks are Grace/Gracie, Lucy, Nadia, Claire, Mary, and Jasmine.

After weeks of debating the OH and I have finally agreed on Tamara perfect for us as were both cornish and the name originates from a Cornish Folktale!!

After weeks of debating the OH and I have finally agreed on Tamara perfect for us as were both cornish and the name originates from a Cornish Folktale!!

aww that is beautiful! i love all the names you ladies have came up with!

I have a daughter named Chanel Aaliyah Mae and if this one is a girl (which I'm positive it is) I am set on Ambriella!

My daughter is Isabelle Rose Iris.
If i have another girl she will be Elsie, Eliza, Violet, May, Ellisa, Ella, Sophia, Emelia, Rosie, Polly, Tilly, Daisy, Florence.
Those are some i like :)

If i have another girl she will be Elsie, Eliza, Violet, May, Ellisa, Ella, Sophia, Emelia, Rosie, Polly, Tilly, Daisy, Florence.

We like similar names!

Our final list came down to Martha, Polly, Dolly, Florence, Lola, Amelie, Betty or Tilly (and my name is Daisy, so lots the same!!)

We have decided on Florence Dolly now though ...:thumbup:

We like similar names!

Our final list came down to Martha, Polly, Dolly, Florence, Lola, Amelie, Betty or Tilly (and my name is Daisy, so lots the same!!)

We have decided on Florence Dolly now though ...:thumbup:

My Moms middle name is Dolly! Deborah Dolly. Ive never heard it anywhere else. Shes the youngest out of 8 siblings, and her Mom let her sister give her middle name, lol. I was going to use Doll as a middle name, but the first name is already very different/unique so I have to choose a classic/plain-ish name.

some of my personal favorites at the top of my head

Faye, Ruby, Autumn, Evelyn, Iris, Poppy, Ivy, Charlotte, Azalea, Althea, Aileen, Rosalyn, Hannah, Lauren, Heather, Rachel, Lark, Ainsley, Adalaine, Rune, Rae, Scarlett, Violet, Victoria

DD's name is Nora, and the current girl name from our list that DH and I had agreed on is Rhea :flower:

I love unique classic names.
Aurelia
Persephone
Wilhelmina
Philomena
Ariadne
Evadne
Lucille
Sophronia
Seraphina
Elowen
Leocadia
Aureliana

I HATE anything trendy, misspelled, made-up, or on the wrong gender.

I was going to use Doll as a middle name, but the first name is already very different/unique so I have to choose a classic/plain-ish name.

Aw, we're using Dolly as a middle name because my sister is called Polly but she's known as Dolly! I love it as a first name actually but my husband really doesn't ... in fact Florence (Flossie) is the only one we could agree on!

What name have you decided on? x

Dolly Betty and Lola were also on our long list!
I also love Betsy, any old fashioned name i love x

Oh and Ivy Elizabeth is a top runner if we have another girl too x

i am getting frustrated with myself as there is NOT a single girls name i like........theres lots of pretty ones but they are so popular and keep getting used by friends and family. i want something different :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->