kennedi
bristol
tennessee
aylin
reece
myla
leena
brenna

We're calling our baby Athena if it's a girl :)

We already have a daughter called Lydia Fay

Your children have lovely names! If you have a boy what name would you pick? (I like Cyrus and Darius if you are liking Greek/Macedonian names).

For a girl, I'm picking Karen. As per my members name we already have a Logan :haha:

Our daughter is called Kelsie Paige, i also love the name tabatha!

Our daughter is [Mia Rose] if this next babe is a girl she will be [Ava Grace]

We also like:
Sophia
Antonia
Arianna
Rosalie
Giuliana

Middle Names:
Elise
Ann
Claire
Louise
Marie
Catherine
Elizabeth

I don't like Evelyn, Jessica, Jennifer, Sonia.....that's all I can think of for now LOL
(no offence to anyone who has/likes those names.....you know how it is, some people ruin a name for you.)

i think we are going with Quinnley Harper

other names i really liked are:

lakeyn
kennedi
bristol
tennessee
aylin
reece
myla
leena
brenna

I seriously love the name you picked! Quinnley is super duper cute and different! I love it! You go mama!

The only thing me and the OH have agreed on is that our little girls middle name will be Ann. Im desperate for her first name to be Nyah (pronounced Ny-a) but hes having none of it, finding it very hard to pick a name the only ones we have agreed on are Olivia and Katelyn but think we will keep looking for now

Our girl is called Marielle Sophia and if this one is a girl she'll be called Sophie Rose :)

lakeyn
kennedi
bristol
tennessee
aylin
reece
myla
leena
brenna

I seriously love the name you picked! Quinnley is super duper cute and different! I love it! You go mama!

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! I really hope my fiance sticks with me on it! He's been calling the growing bump dorothy (as a joke) lol!!! thank you so much! :winkwink:

P.S. Everly is absolutely amazingly beautiful, I do love it's uniqueness, and I have never, never, heard it before- and it doesn't have the fad thing going with it, it's just beautifully unique!

we've settled on Lucy Rose, rose because we had roses at our angel babies funeral, and then both ended up with rose tattoos.

we did like Isla and darcie for a while though :flower:

Our sweet girls name is Sophia and this little girls name is going to be Amelia :)

So stuck on girls names!!!! Please share ANY you like and also any you don't like :)

If we had had a girl we liked Olivia and Gabriela. Some of the other names I liked for girls were:

Ella
Sophia
Isabella
Ava
Scarlet
Amelia
Victoria

lakeyn
kennedi
bristol
tennessee
aylin
reece
myla
leena
brenna

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! I really hope my fiance sticks with me on it! He's been calling the growing bump dorothy (as a joke) lol!!! thank you so much! :winkwink:

P.S. Everly is absolutely amazingly beautiful, I do love it's uniqueness, and I have never, never, heard it before- and it doesn't have the fad thing going with it, it's just beautifully unique!

Thank you! We were going for unique and elegant at the same time. :cloud9:

Some of the girl names we're debating are Phoebe, Lyra, Isobel, Isla, and Elspeth.

Our baby girls name is Journey. We havent settled on a middle name yet but were leaning toward August :)

We have been told 98% gjrl and grtting it confirmed tomo..if it is i like emeli-rose :) xx

I loooove the name Indie but since we got dogs before we had kids, I named my dog that haha (hence my username!) We don't know the gender though yet.

I love the names
Ava
Amelie
Ella
Emma
Dakota
Sienna

However one of those is my nieces name and the others hubby has already said no to... and it cold be a boy anyway... but I have nooo boys names yet! Guess it's because I want a girl so bad haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->