Hit me with your girls names

My girl is called Teagan! :)

Others for future children are Lucy, Rebecca, Evie, Ella, Caitlin, Willow, Violet, Emily and Francesca.

Our names picked are

Scarlett Eve and Catherine Rose

If I have a girl my 2 names picked are
Aaliyah Nicole and Neve Arianna pretty sure I will go with the first name Aaliyah though totally love it :)

I was going to use Doll as a middle name, but the first name is already very different/unique so I have to choose a classic/plain-ish name.

Aw, we're using Dolly as a middle name because my sister is called Polly but she's known as Dolly! I love it as a first name actually but my husband really doesn't ... in fact Florence (Flossie) is the only one we could agree on!

What name have you decided on? x

Our baby girls name is Journey :)

Aw i like it a lot... and you're right - very unusual! :thumbup:

I am now wavering between Florence Dolly and Florence Bluebell

Lots of people in here say they can't think of any girls names they like but i am the opposite ... there are too many i like!! Anything old fashioned or girly and i love it!

I like lots mainly longish ones that can be shortened they do change all the time tho. At the moment I love scarlet (but can't use as friend has now used it) Isabelle, Imogen, violet, willow, Madison, Annabel, Matilda, Addison. I like far too many hubby likes names like daisy and ruby. My sister is pregnant and she has amber or skye picked out we all wreckon it's a boy tho x

I like lula or lila if I was ever to have a little girl it would most certainly e one of those names. I also like Isla, Aimee, Freya, beau, Hollie, Ella, belle and Amelia

I like lots mainly longish ones that can be shortened they do change all the time tho. At the moment I love scarlet (but can't use as friend has now used it) Isabelle, Imogen, violet, willow, Madison, Annabel, Matilda, Addison. x

I love the name Matilda/Tilly. I think it's really pretty!

We have a Caitlin Grace and if this bump is a girl she will be Amelia Hope x

I also wondered what scarlet could be shortened to.
All i can think of is 'scar' x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"