holidays

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by meandbaby, Apr 8, 2009.

1. meandbaby

meandbaby New Member

hi everyone

just a question about going on holiday with your baby. we want to go somewhere around june when our baby will be 3 months. have any of you travelled with a baby this young and was it easy? also looking for ideas on where to go (uk or abroad!)

thanks in advance x

2. biscuit

biscuit Well-Known Member

I flew with my baby when she was 6 weeks old, only a 2 hour flight. She was a wee angel, no trouble at all. Also had a few days away from home when she was about 9 weeks and all went well.

3. LuluBee

LuluBee Mummy to Alex

we're taking alex to ireland when he's 3 months old. just planning what we need to take - microwave steriliser, car seat, stroller - one suitable from 3 months, passport.

4. mandy81

mandy81 Well-Known Member

We took Dylan away to Turkey when he was 3 months old and he was great, that was a 4 hour flight and then on a bus for 2 hours.xx

5. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

I took a trip with our son when he was 5 weeks old ..it was an 8 hrs car trip ..he woke up after 5 hrs so we fed him and he slept the rest of the way ..