Hollyoaks

MrsBop

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
How bloody crap are the new characters at acting?!!!!!!!! I really want to turn it off, think the daughters the worse, jesus get acting lessons!!!!!!!!

Yeah im still trying to get used to them, I think the Mum's quite good but the kids are rubbish so far!

why did they make des a racist :( i really liked him xx

i totally agree...jasmine is shit at acting!!!

all the new characters are sucking ... whats going on with the storylines ?! they aint much better lol ... im almost tempted to stop watching :/ x

Mitzee is the worst actress I have ever seen :dohh: she assentuates (sp) her words far too much.

Haha i was literally coming to post a thread saying how shit Jasmin is at acting! She's awful!
i don't get what her problem is though, like does she want to be male or something? And as if you'd turn down Bart, he's pretty fit lol
Have you heard all the characters that are leaving? there are quite a few :nope:
Dave Colburn, Steph Cunningham, Spencer Gray, Michaela McQueen, Dominic Reilly, Amy Barnes, Malachy Fisher, Elliot Bevan, Lauren Valentine, Leo Valentine, Sasha Valentine, Cindy Cunningham, Ravi Roy and Eva Strong :wacko:
x

Haha i was literally coming to post a thread saying how shit Jasmin is at acting! She's awful!
i don't get what her problem is though, like does she want to be male or something? And as if you'd turn down Bart, he's pretty fit lol
Have you heard all the characters that are leaving? there are quite a few :nope:
Dave Colburn, Steph Cunningham, Spencer Gray, Michaela McQueen, Dominic Reilly, Amy Barnes, Malachy Fisher, Elliot Bevan, Lauren Valentine, Leo Valentine, Sasha Valentine, Cindy Cunningham, Ravi Roy and Eva Strong :wacko:
x

yeah I heard that's what's going to happen, she wants to become a boy, let's hope she's better at acting as a boy :haha:

I can't believe all those characters are leaving! I think this could make or break Hollyoaks as daft as it sounds lol x

Who's Dave Colburn? Lol Cindy will be leaving because the actress who plays her is pregnant. I love Mal. And I loved Des. Michaela Mcqueen in leaving soon too :(

is Dave not one of the students?
it looks like she wants to be a guy but doubt she'l still be any good at acting lol. i agree it could make or break and i have a bad feeling its not going to be good for the show, a lot of good characters are leaving. i love that Mercades (sp?) is back, she's gorgeous!!
Yeah, Cindy is coming back at some point.
x

Don't think he's been in it for a while though, doubt he'll be missed. Loads of new characters coming in as well.
https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/information/a130011/soaplands-joiners-movers-and-leavers.html
i'm getting it all from there incase anyone is wondering lol :thumbup:
x

Its not too bad when one charachter comes in or a new family but its like loads of good charaters are leaving & loads of new ones who cant act come in :-(
as long as Cheryl isnt leaving, she's so funny x

as long as Cheryl isnt leaving, she's so funny x

I love Cheryl! I met the girl that plays her (Bronagh Waugh) on a night out in Liverpool, she was lovely & really down to earth. i'm glad they made her a main character x

I don't like it as much atm :( too many people are leaving...

its a shame so many people are leaving in a short space of time, and i'm finding it really hard to like the newcomers. Brendan is vile and he looks like a catapillar has set up camp under his nose!

but Lee is coming back! YAY!

How can you go from bad boys like Scott Anderson (remember him? Swoon) and Warren Fox to Brendan???? That moustache, seriously not a good look!!!
You need someone who looks like a bad boy not someone who looks like they've just stepped out of the 80's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->