Hollyoaks

"your baby is fine, on the scan - you're about 4-5 weeks." WTF kind of scanners do they have in Hollyoaks!

"your baby is fine, on the scan - you're about 4-5 weeks." WTF kind of scanners do they have in Hollyoaks!

Haha! That's exactly what I was thinking!!!

Gobsmacked at Jono! Are we thinking head injury? I was like :O maybe he's not the baby daddy after all!

Haha! That's exactly what I was thinking!!!

Gobsmacked at Jono! Are we thinking head injury? I was like :O maybe he's not the baby daddy after all!

Yeah it looked like a head injury to me too. So sad! None of the other deaths have really bothered me (Rhys wasn't nice but I don't like him, cheating scumbag :lol: ) and I might have clapped when Maddie got her commupance :lol:

Aww the second he started talking about the future I knew. I didn't really like him until these last couple of episodes but now I'm really sad for him :lol:

I thought internal bleeding?

Think he knew he was going to die. Aww he wasnlovely saving everyone!!!

Apparently neils camera may have survived the crash? And will show maddie leaving him?'

I thought internal bleeding.

Tbf I don't blame Maddie for leaving Neil, the car was about to blow up and she was scared, you could see when George was getting out she was desperate for him to hurry up and if she had tried to help Neil neither would have got out in time. She was heartless about it though.

This show is bad for my mental health. It's unreal. Can't believe it's a 6:30/7 show. Really worthy of a later slot. I've been blown away by the actors involved this week.

:rofl: at ruby,do you think Maddie felt it....no it was only a minibus door!

This show is bad for my mental health. It's unreal. Can't believe it's a 6:30/7 show. Really worthy of a later slot. I've been blown away by the actors involved this week.

:lol: that just made me howl.

I thought internal bleeding, but surely he would have been checked over by a doctor at some point :shrug: My other theory is suicide - he was blaming himself alot this episode so who knows.

i still think Ally banged Sinead - dirty rascal

I thought internal bleeding?

Think he knew he was going to die. Aww he wasnlovely saving everyone!!!

Apparently neils camera may have survived the crash? And will show maddie leaving him?'

OOOH that would be gooood :D

I was actually shocked wen they killed her just because I thought they were dragging the Esther thing out for the rest of forever!

Btw can someone please tell me where Tilly went? I thought she was in the minibus but guess not but I can't actually remember where she went and it's driving me potty! :rofl:

Eta: the Jono thing reminded me of that actress who was skiing and hit her head and died days later randomly, I hope they do explain it tho so its not just a mystery!

Hope she did! :lol:

I know we've all seen her already but seriously!!!

https://i2.cdnds.net/10/15/M/soaps_holloaks_lydia_waters_01.jpghttps://i2.cdnds.net/12/43/300x225/holly1.jpg

I know we've all seen her already but seriously!!!

https://i2.cdnds.net/10/15/M/soaps_holloaks_lydia_waters_01.jpghttps://i2.cdnds.net/12/43/300x225/holly1.jpg

They sure do grow up fast :') hahaha I hate when soaps do this

I think she is meant to be 14 now, she looks far older.

She's 14 and the actress is 18. It would be more believable if the actress before hadn't looked so young because at 14 I probably looked older by doing my hair and makeup.

Maybe, but I just find it ridiculous when they change characters appearances this much. :lol:

Yip she's 14 she was born on Xmas day when I was pregnant with my eldest so she'll be 15 soon (sorry saddo lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->