• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hollyoaks

Jason is leaving hollyoaks now, I wonder if he will be silas's next victim.....

There's rumours going around it's going to be Heidi.

It'll probs be his daughter and maybe Jase will see or find out and that'll be how this silas business ends.

Hate freshers time. Hate it every year.

Get Brendan back on. Noooooowwwww!!

Had yet ANOTHER silas nightmare last night, proper horrific!!

I always hate the freshers as well. I'm sure I hate them more now I'm older than them :haha:

i think its generally too many newcomers at one time

I agree its too many new people to the school/college

I want mr brendan back now too

We need some older totty in it!!! or is the oaks not aimed at us oldies any more :(

Brendans my totty lol

Ack, these freshers are so annoying! I miss Silas! He should come back soon and kill a couple of them.

i heard hes gaining another victim around 18th-20th of this month!

Cool!! I find his storyline really exciting, I know a lot of people think it's gone on too long though...

The freshers are the same every year:

Cool, 'one of the lads' quirky girl
OCD uptight posh girl
Cheeky chappy
Weird and inaccurate stereotype of a nerd

Also whyy did they bother having this huge lead up to how in love Will is with Theresa and then the second he starts uni he suddenly couldn't care less? Will is a shit actor too, just sayin

Lol yeah Will is annoying, and I thought that about how he acts around Theresa now. I think the wine buff student is the most annoying one and the cheeky one is a rubbish actor (I can't remember their names, he just seems like another Zak to me).
I heard the other day Jason is leaving, I really liked him so it's a shame about that. I didn't like the Costellos at the start but they've got more interesting now. I wonder if Riley will properly have an affair with Mitzeee (are they first cousins or is she his aunt? Is she Heidi's sister but Heidi isn't Riley's mum so they're not blood relatives? I can't remember but I know it's dodgy!)

I think Heidi and Mitzeee are cousins so that makes Riley and Mitzeee second cousins. I think thats it anyway.

I think Heidi and Mitzeee are cousins so that makes Riley and Mitzeee second cousins. I think thats it anyway.

Thanks yeah that sounds right. Is Heidi Riley's birth mum or did she marry Carl after he was born? I'm not sure. It's still kind of incesty either way because they talk about growing up together almost like brother and sister, but I guess it isn't as bad as when Rhys went out with that Beth who was his half sister!

Eeek Silas is coming back? Who does he kill now I wonder! I do think the storyline has gone on too long and I didn't like his part in the Hollyoaks later that freaked me out :| The freshers are annoying, I agree with that part too :lol:

I've heard the Silas storyline will go on until Christmas so don't think he will be going away any time just yet. If his next kill is around 18th it might be at the wedding. I've also heard a rumour he kills on Halloween! I hope he doesn't leave, Jeff Rawle is one of the few good actors in it and i have to admit to having a massive crush on him too! I like me a nice older man lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->