• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hollyoaks

In reality halloweens a great time to murder. Just choose a popular outfit :rofl: rather than dressing like Iggle Piggle...

...shit imagine how scary that be. :shock:

:rofl:

In reality halloweens a great time to murder. Just choose a popular outfit :rofl: rather than dressing like Iggle Piggle...

...shit imagine how scary that be. :shock:

:rofl:

Lol!! Silas would look hot, even dressed as Iggle Piggle!

What happened to Cindy's kid?

I haaaaaaaaaate the new freshers. Especially the one who ate pizza out the bin. What is the point of him? He is a terrible actor, almost as bad as Will. The only reason I watch Hollyoaks is because I love to criticise it :rofl:

I hate the freshers too.
Heidi is Rileys real Mam I think she wasnt Jems though the sister that was in it a while ago. I think I am right.

Wow, i thought jem was younger than riley. Then again, the ages of the actors are so different from the characters that it's hard to tell! I think cindy sent her daughter holly to boarding school with her millions. X

Im sure Jem is older than Riley

Maybe Silas will kill jason at xmas, as he/she is meant to be leaving then.......

The actors who play will and thresea go out in real life too

Whens the wedding? and is it going to be shown at the normal 6:30 time or like a hollyoaks later?
Could be Warren's exit, as he is meant to be leaving too

The need to bring in some 25-35 male hot stuff in!!

Warren has 10 days or so left of filming, so he will be on screen for a little bit yet. I thought he had gone already but his Twitter says otherwise.

Im sure Jem is older than Riley
Yeah, thinking about it I'm sure you're right, as she went travelling for a while didn't she. I guess she's mid 20s and Riley's 19/20? I think Jason's supposed to be 17 or 18 but I know the actress is 24. I'm not sure how old Seth's actor is but I think he looks a lot older too. And Heidi is something like 35 I think - the ages are so messed up! The McQueens are the same, they look nothing like their ages!

Maybe Silas will kill jason at xmas, as he/she is meant to be leaving then.......
Ooh, I didn't know it was mentioned when Jason was leaving, just that he was, so if it's Xmas then maybe you're right. I thought his last kill might be Heidi as I've heard she's leaving too. He did kill his wife so I'm sure he'd kill his other family members. Heidi had an affair with Gaz so if that came out it's a motive for him. Maybe he doesn't agree with Jason's becoming a boy so there might be a motive there. Seriously though, for a serial killer who kills promiscuous women he's definitely hit the Jackpot in Hollyoaks! :haha:

The actors who play will and thresea go out in real life too
Wow, I didn't know that! That's quite cute really! I think they'd be a good couple but Will's annoying me a lot at the moment.

Whens the wedding? and is it going to be shown at the normal 6:30 time or like a hollyoaks later?
Could be Warren's exit, as he is meant to be leaving too
I've heard it's the week beginning 17th October - somewhen around that time... I wondered if Silas would kill Mercedes but I don't know if she's leaving. She's definitely the sort...! Aww, I didn't know Warren was leaving, all the best characters are! :(

The need to bring in some 25-35 male hot stuff in!!
Haha - what about Dodger (he's always walking around with no top on and looks pretty buff!) and Father Francis or whatever his name was really? Although has he left now? Personally I'm all about Silas but then I have weird taste.

How old is mercedes meant to be in it? as I have always thought she is far too old for Riley, I know she is with him for his money, but still.....

Gaz is leaving too

I love the fact Duncan is back too, but he will be gone too soon. Fingers crossed he finds love

Warren must go at christmas then atomicpink, if he still has some bits to film, I wonder if he will really die this time....... I have heard at his funeral the other characters will be able to see him in his coffin.

I think Mercedes is 28 - and definitely too old for Riley. I think she looks older than that but maybe it's all the make up she wears. I think she used to be younger but some time ago they made her character older by a couple of years so she became older than Carmel, but to begin with she was younger than Carmel! I think it may have been so that she and Jacqui would have the same dad and the blonde ones (Carmel and John Paul) would have the same Dad. I can't remember if Tina's dad is the same one as Jacqui and Mercedes or Carmel and John Paul or is another dad! I guess another dad but I didn't know Myra had so many exes! I find it really hard to keep track of that family!

Do you think Mercedes' baby is really Riley's, or do you think it's Carl's? It's never been said for sure has it? For all we know it could be someone else's, she is such a slapper :haha:

Aww, I didn't know Duncan was leaving, did you like the bit with him and Kelly in the Later show? I think she comes back into it but I'm not 100% sure(?)

Gaz is, meh, not a big loss to me. I don't find his character that interesting or likeable really.

I wonder if there will be any new families coming in, since so many people are leaving?

I don't want Silas to kill anyone else! I think it'll probably be Jason, as i don't imagine Victoria Atkin will come back to play him in the future, so they'd be able to kill him off. Really don't want anyone else to die! (Okay, so i can't stand the sixth form college kids, but i don't want Silas to have anymore victims!!) x

I think the Silas storyline is brilliant, and Jeff Rawle plays the part brilliantly. I don't think they will kill Jason off, I think he will leave and then in a year or so he will return with a male actor playing him.

I don't want Silas to kill anyone else! I think it'll probably be Jason, as i don't imagine Victoria Atkin will come back to play him in the future, so they'd be able to kill him off. Really don't want anyone else to die! (Okay, so i can't stand the sixth form college kids, but i don't want Silas to have anymore victims!!) x
That's a point, maybe Jason isn't leaving but will get played by a boy instead when Victoria leaves?

How is everyone liking the wedding week?

I love it, and I need to see tomorrows e4 episode now!!!

I love it too, very exciting at the moment! x

Do you think he's gonna kill mercedes? If he doesn't is it going to come out that he's the killer?

I don't think he will, she is too bigger character to the oaks.

i wonder who will rescue her and who he will kill, a nice murder for Halloween.

Silas kidnaps Mercedes i think

Silas dresses up as the Grim Reaper. Silas sets Lynsey a terrifying challenge, forcing her to identify his next intended victim before midnight on Halloween. If she wins, he claims he will hand himself over to the police, but if she fails another girl will die! Lynsey worries either Theresa or Texas might be Silas's next target after receiving a cryptic clue. A horrifying encounter with Silas leaves Lynsey shaken. A new clue seems to suggest several of the village's residents are in his sights, including herself and Amy. Chez Chez hosts Fright Night and most of the residents of Hollyoaks have gathered to celebrate in fancy dress. Nobody believes Lynsey's claims of what's is going to happen. Mercedes' health begins to deteriorate as midnight draws closer.

The village's residents are stunned to discover the serial killer has struck again, and while Riley begins to question his grandfather's innocence, Cheryl finds comfort with Gilly. However, Silas's deadly games are far from over, and the rest of his sinister scheme comes into effect when he pays Mercedes a visit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->