Hollyoaks

I cant stand Will, he is so yuk!

Also anyone else think Sienna want to gets in Dodgers pants? I can see the whole beth/rhys storyline again

Totally! She looks at him all lusty, its quite weird :haha:

I agree. But if he she doesnt try it on with im il be surprised. Surely that will mean shes a bad actress if she cant get her emoticons accross to the viewers properly! I dislike her too!!

Jennifer Metcalfe
Although recent newspaper reports suggested that Jennifer is heading for a career in Hollywood, there are no plans for her to bow out as Mercedes McQueen at the moment.

Mercedes is expected to go off-screen for a while soon as Jennifer did pantomime over Christmas and is now on a break from filming until mid-February, but she will definitely be back.

New character Kevin
Actor Elliot Balchin has tweeted to announce his casting on the show.

Balchin is playing the role of Kevin, a mystery guy who arrives in the village at the end of the month when Mitzeee Minniver is interviewing for barmen at Chez Chez.

Kevin appears to have secured the job when Brendan Brady vetoes all of the other applicants. Later, though, it's clear that Kevin might not be all he seems when he starts spying on Brendan and Ste and reports back to a mystery contact - what's he up to?

Doug Carter
Doug returns to the village on January 29 following his time away in America, and seems to be happier than ever as he arrives back. Will Doug have moved on from his estranged husband Ste?

At the same time, Ste still hasn't told Amy the truth about the changes in his love life. Will he ever make contact with her to explain that he's now with Brendan? Either way, we know she's back next month!

Brendan and Mitzeee

'Britzeee' fans will be pleased to know that they share more scenes together in late January as Brendan loses his temper with Mitzeee and tells her the truth about his abusive childhood.

Mitzeee encourages Brendan to open up further, but will he want to confide in her?

I can't believe Doug is back............ I thought we had gotten rid of him for good, Im off now to look up this new character to see if he is a fittie or not

Kevin sounds interesting....easy on the eye
https://unitedagents.co.uk/sites/default/files/profile_thumbs/Elliot%20Balchin%20main2.jpg?ver=1

and a mystery contact..... isn't Walker a fan of spying.... oooohhhh!

Nate is coming back! (The guy Cheryl met on Hollyoaks Later!)
https://www.e4.com/images/mb/E4/HOLLYOAKS/hollyoaksLater/2012/Characters/nate_2_190.jpg

Will "escapes"
With the help of Rob, Ash & Barney Will makes an escape from the hospital....just as Dodger is ready to forgive him.

Oh my its all getting silly now! And why oh why would they bring Doug back?! They do like teasing us with making us think he might be leaving dont they?! The potential Christmas suicide. The minibus crash. Leaving for America. Stop teasing me hollyoaks!

What happened to that "Texas feels sick spoiler she might be pregnant" or is that Myra :rofl:

Is Myra pregnant then? Or was that 16 weeks pregnant bit from another patients file? I must knooooow.

Is Myra pregnant then? Or was that 16 weeks pregnant bit from another patients file? I must knooooow.

Defo not pregnant or sick at all.
Just hungover often :rofl:

Glad Nate is coming in to the normal episodes, I really liked him on HO Later. Plus Cheryl well needs a man in her life, she has the worst luck lol.

New guy is a bit of a fittie, I approve!

I also can't believe Doug is back. I mean, why?! He told Ste where he'd be if he changed his mind so why come back. I don't get it :shrug:

I can't stand Doug. Lil shit.

I hope with Nate coming in doesn't mean that they are paving the way for Cheryl to leave with him

OMG can't believe Doug is coming back! Talk about dragging things out, he's so annoying- I thought the whole point was that he was to be there for his sick Dad!?! Can't keep up and I watch every episode!

Chuffed Cheryl's bloke is coming into it, she deserves some happiness.

The whole thing is just annoying me! But I still watch it! Can't like anyone at all right now!

Me too :( the bit where they were bashing all her stuff and snarling in her ear :(

Did she rip the canvas btw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"