Hollyoaks

Aaah I did wonder why she went to the art room at the end lol! That's what you get for looking away :haha: I'm surprised at that. Surely she wouldn't want to risk the bullying getting worse?!

Yeah she did do it :(
Who watched tonights on e4
I think there working it up for tomorrows e4 to be her attempt at committing suicide

I know its already been mentioned but Sineads bump, really?
Isn't she only like 12weeks pregnant? Or has time just gone really fast?!
Her bumps bigger than mine was at 6months!

I know!! She had her first scan about a week ago so she's between 10-14 weeks I would guess.

Poor Esther :(

Im getting so cross with the Ester storyline... cant wait for it to be over. I just hope they do it well.

All the other storylines are all getting a bit boring at the mo though... wonder how long they'll drag out the weirdo Will one for?

I want to slap Sinead so hard!!

And Tinas pregnant in Corrie and she hasnt got a bump yet has she?

OMG just watched First Look.

Ruby is a BITCH!!! I hope she gets her come uppance and they send her back to the hole she crawled out of!! :grr:

Cant wait until Monday!

Poor Esther :(

I really really hate Ruby and Sinead, Frankie isn't much better though.

I would never hit a pregnant woman, but that sinead needs a right hook. Her and that evil Ruby...............grrrrrrrr.

I wanted to slap a lot of people tonight :lol:
Poor Esther really doesn't get a break.

OMG, and even then Ruby is a cow! I hope that they all get found out for what they really are. I mean, who is ruby to that family anyway? Is she actually related to them?

Nope, she's not related to any of them! Duncan lived with Suzanne and Nev, when they left he went to live with the Osborne's and Ruby is his sister so stayed where he stayed (I think, somebody correct me if I'm wrong lol).

Tonight's E4 episode was horrible, I felt so bad for Esther :(

Felt so sorry for Esther watching yesterdays E4 ep, even after she'd done it Ruby was still such a bitch, really hope the Osbornes kick her out when they realise xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->