Hollyoaks

Ditto ^ I missed it, I was in London :/

Jack and Frankie realised she took tablets and Esther blacked out so she rushed her to hospital. Ruby said tp Esther you dare tell anyone

Exciting.

Not.

BB back next week wooooo
So is Doug though :(
Amy's due bk too isn't she

Bore off

Poor esther :( ruby is such a bitch!! And frankies not much better!

Ruby is an evil evil bitch, and sinead is her Hoe..........grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I hate Ruby so so so much, at least Sinead looked a little bit remorseful even if she didn't act it. They need to be Silas'd. :growlmad:

Aww cried so much at tonights ep.

How is Esther frankies granddaughter? X

OMG.... just watched FL.... what a bunch of nobbers! All looking after themselves! :grr:

This storyline is making me soooo mad!!!

I love that Jim with Carmel-their scenes are so funny
xxx

Louby - :haha: They are good together. He's so disgusting, I wonder if they will become an item?

I hope Carmel gets with Barney, but defo want Jim to stick around hes a bit of comedy in all the doom and gloom at the moment!

xxx

Ruby, Sinead, and all those teachers need to be Silased!

Carmel found out that Barney only took her out, as Nanna was paying him to do it, but he had actually developed real feelings for her.

I hate Barney, I was so glad when they split up :haha:

I really hope Ruby and Sinead get exposed.

I knew that she found out at the party but its all been forgotten and Barney hasnt been in it for ages :shrug:

I hope that the teachers get found out, that headteacher is bloody awful!

I'm seriously debating killing Ruby and Sinead in real life just so I won't have to see them on screen for much longer! Liverpool is only a short train ride away, I shall kill them on their way to film ;)

Jim gives me the boak, so much so I can't even continue to watch any scenes with him.

He is really gross, the opened mouth eating scene on todays E4 ep was proper minging :sick:

^ yep that was almost enough for me to leave the room

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->