Hollyoaks

I'm seriously debating killing Ruby and Sinead in real life just so I won't have to see them on screen for much longer! Liverpool is only a short train ride away, I shall kill them on their way to film ;)

Beat them with Sinead's bump! :rofl: That is probably the thing that annoys me the most is how big she is already. I know some women do get bumps early but seriously hers is just ridiculous!

She is massive isn't she. But then again it is soap and she will give birth to baby the size of a 3 month old :haha:

Sinead always sounds like her nose needs a good blow. I can't listen to her.

Just saw on This Morning that before going to hospital Ruby says 'hold on, I need to make myself cry'. Bitch.

Joining in with the ruby/Sinead haters. I cannot stand them! I think they are worse than maddie! I shout at the tele everytime they are on!

I hope dodger and Texas get back together but what's with sienna? Does she want him for herself or something lol

Part of me actually hoped that the phone ester gave tom wasnt really wiped and they some how find the messages and link it back to them, but unfortunately ester dies and they are done for manslaughter and Tilly tells everyone what a bitch maddie really was etc

Part of me actually hoped that the phone ester gave tom wasnt really wiped and they some how find the messages and link it back to them, but unfortunately ester dies and they are done for manslaughter and Tilly tells everyone what a bitch maddie really was etc

how do they get done for manslaughter!?!

how do they get done for manslaughter!?!

It's her theory girls :rofl:

Aww! Just when she said 'but unfortunately Esther dies' lol. Oops!

I was hoping Ruby wouldn't realise Tom had the phone so would start sending her messages.
Omg what a bitch Frankie is as well!

Hollyoaks

Relief all round for viewers who want Esther's bullies to get their comeuppance - magazine reports have revealed that the week beginning Monday, February 4 will be a big one as Ruby and Sinead's guilt is revealed.

Ruby has been tipped to face "grave danger" herself in the episodes, but will there be justice for Esther?

Redlily - I was hoping that too... perhaps there is still some texts that didnt get deleted or something?

Welshgirl - I dont get the Sienna thing either?

Cant wait for tonights E4!

Emma&Freya - :haha:

I hope Sinead gets SUPER SUPER fat with the pregnancy and Ruby has some sort of accident and ends up with a deformity!

Maybe Sinead will get really fat and accidently sit on Ruby causing major damage :rofl:

https://www.nationaltvawards.com/ 10 mins left - get ur vote in for emmett pronto!

LOL theres people debating if she gets someones liver (recent leavers and soon to go)
Mitzee
Brendan
Maddie
Jono

Oh man, if Maddie's liver is used :rofl: get ut righht up ye maddie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member