Hollyoaks

I think we should write Hollyoaks :lol:

Voted for Emmett yesterday :thumbup:

Phoebe gets suspended for bullying and tilly expelled for harassing jen!!! :dohh:

Does esther actually live then? Quite dramatic doing a transplant storyline?!

Phoebe gets suspended for bullying and tilly expelled for harassing jen!!! :dohh:

What the actual f**k!!

I really like Phoebe's character. I wish Tilly would grow a pair... wonder what she's going to do with Ester's diary?

So the wee twerp Doug is back - and it's quite flaming obvious whats going to happen here...

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...oaks-pj-brennan-doug-wont-pine-after-ste.html

He added: "Over the next few weeks, the audience will see Doug re-establish old connections and also make some new ones. A few new faces have turned up in the village while Doug's been away, and one or two of them might pique his interest."

Cue JP and Doug.
YAWN!

I have really grown to like phoebe as a character. Hopefully her or Tilly will says something, I can see them having a conscience.

Where has callum and co gone?

And why doesn't Maxine/Mitzee tell Frankie and Jack that Esther was/is being bullied?!

So the wee twerp Doug is back - and it's quite flaming obvious whats going to happen here...

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...oaks-pj-brennan-doug-wont-pine-after-ste.html

He added: "Over the next few weeks, the audience will see Doug re-establish old connections and also make some new ones. A few new faces have turned up in the village while Doug's been away, and one or two of them might pique his interest."

Cue JP and Doug.
YAWN!

As if we couldnt see this coming!!!!! :dohh::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Where has callum and co gone?

Oh Yeah! Completely forgotten about that family! You would think lacey and callum would be at least in the background of the attempted suicide story.

x

That's what I thought..... I love the way some characters just disappear!:dohh:

:haha: Yes I had forgotten about him too... esp as I thought he was part of teen troop :shrug:

Also forgotten that Mitzee knew about Ester.... she should know better, wasnt she bullied at school too?

Latest spoiler
Hollyoaks sisters Mitzeee and Maxine Minniver will both think they have fallen pregnant in a shock new storyline.
And if finding out that they are about to become a mum wasn’t bad enough, they discover the same man could be the dad!

copyright Lime Pictures

We can reveal that the girls - played by Rachel Shenton and Nikki Sanderson - both think they are pregnant after a one-night stand with hunky male stripper Tyson.
In scenes to be screened next month the nervous sisters decide to take pregnancy tests to make sure.
A show insider said: “The girls are beside themselves with worry.
“They can’t believe the chances of them both falling pregnant at the same time, by the same man!
“After some stressing they decide to take a pregnancy test to put their mind at ease.
“But they don’t quite get the results they were expecting.”
In a shock twist, Maxine’s test will come back negative but Mitzeee’s will be positive.
She’s devastated to think she’s pregnant with Tyson’s child.
But we can reveal that the stripper may not be the dad after all.
Our insider teased: “She will start to work out her dates and things just don’t add up.
“She thinks Tyson can’t be the dad, so who is?
“Fans are going to be shocked to their core when they find out!”
While we’re loving bringing you this bit of juicy gossip we’ve been sworn to secrecy over the true identity of the baby’s father - but it’s a massive shocker!

https://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/h...-mitzeee-and-maxine-pregnant.php#.UQALIh001Ve

Behind the scenes at the upcoming bar brawl

https://m.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...hind-the-scenes-at-the-mcqueen-bar-brawl.html

Latest spoiler
Hollyoaks sisters Mitzeee and Maxine Minniver will both think they have fallen pregnant in a shock new storyline.
And if finding out that they are about to become a mum wasn’t bad enough, they discover the same man could be the dad!

copyright Lime Pictures

We can reveal that the girls - played by Rachel Shenton and Nikki Sanderson - both think they are pregnant after a one-night stand with hunky male stripper Tyson.
In scenes to be screened next month the nervous sisters decide to take pregnancy tests to make sure.
“They can’t believe the chances of them both falling pregnant at the same time, by the same man!
“After some stressing they decide to take a pregnancy test to put their mind at ease.
In a shock twist, Maxine’s test will come back negative but Mitzeee’s will be positive.
Our insider teased: “She will start to work out her dates and things just don’t add up.
While we’re loving bringing you this bit of juicy gossip we’ve been sworn to secrecy over the true identity of the baby’s father - but it’s a massive shocker!

https://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/h...-mitzeee-and-maxine-pregnant.php#.UQALIh001Ve

Please say Brendan :rofl:

Latest spoiler

copyright Lime Pictures

How long has Riley been dead now? Could he magically be the dad? i guess this leads to her exit?

Latest spoiler

copyright Lime Pictures

How long has Riley been dead now? Could he magically be the dad? i guess this leads to her exit?

well see if it was real life we were going on here, it says she checks the dates and they dont add up. Without a scan shes obviously going on cycle dates, and used a period to eliminate Tyson which means it has to be someone AFTER Tyson.

But it's Hollyoaks. And we all know what reality is to them :rofl:

No way can the baby be Rileys, he died early October! I think she may just have noticed.

Oh i really hope its not Riley's. :dohh:

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...rce=twt&utm_medium=snets&utm_campaign=twitter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->