Hollyoaks

You're welcome. She is beautiful.

And i dont care that I am hijacking the hollyoaks thread, she is worth it :haha:

Tasha - Thanks hun xxx She sends a lovely sloppy kiss back xxx

No probs samba and congrats.

Tasha... I don't care for your spamming and hijacking either, sooooo used to it :rofl: :p xxxxx

No way can the baby be Rileys, he died early October! I think she may just have noticed.

Oh i really hope its not Riley's. :dohh:

This is hollyoaks were talking about :rofl: don't you remember a while ago when she was being sick all the time and shattered?! I actually said to hubby she's pregnant!

She can't be that far gone yet, she doesn't have a mahoosive bump :rofl:

No probs samba and congrats.

Tasha... I don't care for your spamming and hijacking either, sooooo used to it :rofl: :p xxxxx

:shock: :shock: :shock: Cant believe you would say such a thing :cry: I have never done any of those things before :haha:

I know you are right girls, she'd be 50 times bigger than Sinead anyways if Riley was the case.

Or just to mix it up be the big reveal that she is 8 months pregnant and not got a bump at all :lol:

OMG maybe she will be like those women in the paper who go for a poo and WHOOPS surprise baby!!!

:rofl:

She will probably go into labour while doing a tv interview and have the whole birth live on tv with someone like Barney delivering it.

I know she does a tv show with Eamon Holmes for the show....... Maybe he is the daddy, and they confess to their affair live on air, I just feel so sorry for Ruth, what a terrible way to find out her hubby is cheating on her, and whats more she is pregnant with his baby!

Ah I love it when hollyoaks crosses into real life! Will be funny to see eamonn pop up in it haha! And yes poor Ruth :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->