• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hollyoaks

double b's back on our screens :D makes me very happy. He needs to get out of jail though & rid of the beard!

he wont kill her surely.............

I am loving the oaks so much at the moment, so glad bb is back, just needs a good shave :)

its soooo good just now!

I think he might kill Amy Barnes as she's supposed to be going out of it. :(

The girls he is meant to mention to Lindsay seems to include Amy and Amy seems like an odd one out ykwim?

The whole moving to US thing seems irrelevant and pointless, I get the feeling theres far more to come. So yes, I would agree on Amy.

I can't believe her brass neck thinking she could take the kids away thinking Ste would just be alright with it :wacko:

According to news reports, the whole Mercedes kidnap/another murder thing comes to a close on Halloween. :thumbup:

Im gonna be sad when its all over. I like all this Silas stuff haha :)

Glad BB is back, he is brilliant. I agree on the shave tho lol

Jeff Rawle is AMAZING. Silas on E4 tonight, I was crapping me pants :haha:

its meant to be Texas, Thresea, Amy or Lynsey herself

I hadnt heard Amy was meant to be leaving :( Maybe she is off to find her daddy on Corrie.

I know Lee is definatly leaving, I thought maybe he would go, and leave Amy at home with Ste and the kids, and leave her heartbroken again.

I'm so glad Lee is leaving, Hollyoaks has grown up a lil since his days ykwim?

I think it's going to be really good over Halloween.

I can't wait for amy and lee to leave. She can't act at all and he makes me want to scream, bloody sap!

Urghh I haven't seen todays episode yet but I hate that 'cool and quirky' student...whats her name? She is such a horrible slut! I don't know what that episode was about, with all the girls talking in the toilet about who they wanted to sleep with. Weird.

Louandivy, i watched that with my new OH and he looked at me funny and went 'is that what girls really talk about when you all go to the bog together' Where did they get that from?!

ive missed it the last few days as sky record isnt working grrrr! xx

Ooh, I didn't know there was a Hollyoaks thread. I am probably too old to watch it, but I don't care. I'm not missing Dodger for anyone, nom nom nom...

It's especially good at the moment, Silas scares the crap out of me :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->