Hollyoaks

Eamon Holmes and Mitzeees baby :rofl: Awesome

Hollyoaks glamour girl Mitzeee Minniver will discover that she is expecting a baby next month, Digital Spy can confirm.

The storyline begins in early February when Mitzeee and her sister Maxine suspect that they could both be pregnant by the same man following their recent encounters with stripper Tyson.

When the pair take pregnancy tests, only one of them turns out to be positive - and viewers soon discover that Mitzeee is the mother-to-be.

The shocks don't end there as Mitzeee later learns that her initial suspicions were wrong - the father is a different man as another surprising discovery proves that Tyson can't be the dad.

Mitzeee's pregnancy builds up to her departure from the show as actress Rachel Shenton recently announced that she had decided to leave the role.

The popular character's exit story sees her agree to help Carl Costello avenge the death of his son Riley - the love of Mitzeee's life - by plotting against rogue undercover cop Walker.

Show bosses have kept tight-lipped over whether there is a happy ending in store for Mitzeee or if Carl's scheme will leave her in danger.

i dont if there are any added extra bits in there that we havent read/seen

Eeeeeeee! Never saw THAT coming yet! (e4) that surprised me!

Me too! I love the oaks! It was a good episode :)

Its got to be to do with Bob leaving storyline. I reckon the new guy who works in the club is working with walker too

Me too! I love the oaks! It was a good episode :)

Its got to be to do with Bob leaving storyline. I reckon the new guy who works in the club is working with walker too

Who's Bob?
:dohh:

I wondered too but I think it's BB autocorrect :rofl:

Anyways....argggghhhh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 3
I shat a brick when he came up to the window lol

Do you HAVE to have 13425 too many teeth in your mouth to be a doc in hollyoaks???

Am I missing something... Why is Esther's head bandaged up?! I mean she didn't have a head injury did she!

How creepy him at the window like that!!

Am I horrible for being annoyed phoebe didnt leave ruby bruised and bleeding??? :lol:

I think she had pressure or a bleed on the brain or something so they had to relieve it.

https://m.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...aring-teases-hollyoaks-cindy-romance-job.html

I'll put a fiver on Darren.

I swear this Stephanie (actress) fancies Ashley Taylor-Dawson. She always mentions how she thinks Cindy and Darren should get together

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->