Hollyoaks

Yeah Patrick's a bit...spare. And he's moving into Hollyoaks.

Tysons the stripper Mitzeee and Maxine both slept with
Patrick is Dodgers real father

I think I may have changed dodgers dads real name in my head, to rubbish actor. lol

Has Tyson slept with them both yet? I think I may have missed those episodes.

Yep I think both within 24 hours the manky git

Here's more info on The Inside with Emmett (that film I linked you all to and confused you a few months back :rofl:)

https://www.film-news.co.uk/show-ne...-Eoin-Macken-and-Emmett-Scanlan&nItemID=17169

Hollyoaks airs the scenes that fans have been waiting for early next month as the truth about Esther Bloom’s bullying ordeal is finally revealed.

Esther (Jazmine Franks) recently made a suicide attempt after Ruby Button and Sinead O’Connor had made her life hell with months of torment, but the twisted pair have so far managed to keep their true colours hidden.

In a week’s time, Esther’s situation becomes critical in hospital as she desperately needs a new liver within 24 hours. Preparing for the worst, Esther asks Dylan Shaw to help her record a video message which must only be shown if she dies.

Amid the mounting concern for Esther, Ruby (Anna Shaffer) finally starts to feel guilty for her role in causing the dire situation.

Fortunately, a donor is found for Esther, but when she is taken into the operating theatre, the pressure becomes too much for Ruby and she finally reveals everything to the Osbornes, who are shocked to the core by her confession.

Ruby also tries to reveal the truth at the O’Connors’, but is thrown out. When John Paul then spots Ruby, he wants to talk to her as he has discovered who the bullies were after seeing Dylan editing Esther’s video.

When John Paul chases Ruby, she ends up being knocked over by Jack’s car in a dramatic accident. Will she be okay?(jack knocks her down)

[Source: Digital Spy]

Meanwhile, at the O’Connor house, Diane (Alex Fletcher) starts to become suspicious over Sinead’s behaviour at last.

Fearing that her stepdaughter could be a bully, Diane decides to search through Sinead’s laptop and is horrified to discover evidence of her mistreatment of Esther.

Diane is disgusted with Sinead (Stephanie Davis), but she also fears that this could jeopardise her own job at the sixth form college - especially as Dodger’s father Patrick Blake is plotting a zero-tolerance approach to bullying after taking over as headmaster.

With this in mind, will Diane really expose Sinead’s terrible behaviour?

[Source: Digital Spy]

Me too! I had to stop watching for a little while because it was making me feel so anxious. I am very pregnant though :rofl: xx

Why does mr headmaster leave? didnt even know dodgers dad was a teacher.

Im glad it being sorted, i just hope its the right outcome to do the storyline justice

Hope they don't kill Ruby off. Maddie didn't get any punishment for how she behaved and she wouldn't either!

Maybe Ruby dies, and in a shocking twist, They give Esther her Liver?!

I don't know how Esther would cope though if that happened

I hope Diane does shop Sinead, instead of thinking about her job

Maybe Ruby dies, and in a shocking twist, They give Esther her Liver?!

I don't know how Esther would cope though if that happened

I hope Diane does shop Sinead, instead of thinking about her job

That would be AMAZING! Get on the hollyoaks writing team right now! :D

I hope she is just scratched and bruised as she deserves no pity, her and Sinade need to be punished for hurting Esther this much.

Lollipop - Love your detective work! Diane wont tell the truth though.

Really looking forward to this week x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->